Game Peter Answers: Divine Intervention

stubs101

Reaction score
Peter Answers is a divine intervention game. If you know how to play this game, do it on a friend. If you don't and are alone, read the following in white text.
IN petition you put "." then the answer to the question below, and when you're done, press space until you see the following, "Peter. Please answer the following question:" or for short, "Peter, please answer:" and then write the question if you haven't. When you're done, press ? if it's on the question and it gives you the answer that you wrote in the petition.

Last edited by a moderator:

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Can you say the spoiler in a different more-readable way?

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
In petition you must type Peter, please answer the following question: or Peter, please answer: , then it allows you to type your question the the Question box.

The bot is pretty dumb , it didn't answer either of my 2 questions (I gave up after that :p)
I like the God Chat more though, it's also faster :p.

Also, I think what he meant in the spoiler was that if you hold . it will auto fill the Petition.

stubs101

Reaction score
Yeah I don't know how to do spoilers.

This is what you do: In petition, do . Just put . and instead it will say P

Before you write the petition, you must think of a question.

Q:How many people are in the room.

Petition: .One person is in the room (and then with space bar, fill in the rest of the letters, like say if you stopped on peter, please answer the f, then you would press space until it kept going: ollowing question.)

And then type the question on the Q: space, then ? when you are done.

Example:

(Q: )How many people are in the room?

P: .One person is in the room. (which looks like) Peter, please answer the following question.

(real) Q:How many people are in the room?
(The ? is like enter in some things)

Then you get what ever it is you put in the petition subtracted by the beginning "." .

If there are any questions please pm me.

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
This is so fun i totally freaked out a frind of mine, then he wanted me to ask how he would die and i wrote in a plane crash. damn he was scared :p but in the end i told him.

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
Ah, not I finally understand how it works. This might be rather fun to trick someone not so smart person with ^_^

Sintoras

Shaaakaa!
Reaction score
Yeah, if he wathces you type he can easily see. Younger siblings make great victims...:D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.