Raining sheep?

khll1993

Reaction score
How do I make a custom skill that's similar to starfall, but instead of bright lights, sheep fall?

Tyman2007

Ya Rly >.
Reaction score
I don't really know, but I'll throw out a guess.

Choose the starfall ability and look for Art - Model

If there's 2, look for the one that looks like it's the raining stars and change it to what you want. Triggering this spell isn't very easy though, unfortunately.

Nherwyziant

Be better than you were yesterday :D
Reaction score
look for the one that looks like it's the raining stars and change it to what you want

You can change it, but it will not fall. Only starfall, rain of fire, inferno, blizzard are the models that fall.

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
You can change it, but it will not fall. Only starfall, rain of fire, inferno, blizzard are the models that fall.
There is also a falling sheep model: Abilities\Spells\Human\Polymorph\PolyMorphFallingSheepArt.mdl

To make a sheep-rain Starfall spell, copy the Starfall (Target) buff, change its Art - Target field to the falling sheep model, and change your Starfall spell's Stats - Buff field to refer to the new buff.

LurkerAspect

Now officially a Super Lurker
Reaction score
Yea it can be done :) I think you have to change the art in the "starfall - effect" in the buff editor, just copy the starfall effect and then modify the model.

You have to post a screeny when you get it working :D I would lol at the sight of falling sheep killing my enemies :D

Endless_Trev

Reaction score
You could also probably trigger it so sheep models appear above the targets of starfall or whatever spell, and then they change elevation over time to get to the ground. Its just an idea you could work from

khll1993

Reaction score
oh yeah, I found the falling sheep. thanks a lot! :)

BTW, is there a falling villager sprite too?

Mindlessbody

Reaction score
How do I make it so it would look like cluster rockets or mortar attack falll without the triggers? But if I have to use it can someone show me how?

Bogrim

y hello thar
Reaction score
Create an invisible unit with flying height and make it attack the ground below. Then use the missile art to create your art. I've done this with arrows.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.