AoS Realms of the Genesis v3

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
the titan model now uses the mountain giant model, i dont think that fits with the model with only 1 attack animation :(

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
Oh, how are you managing with the Titan Vortex? Are you triggering the spin or are you changing the ability completely?
How about this as an Ultimate:
Grab
The Titan grabs the target and uses it as a weapon for x seconds, gaining increased damage and damaging the "weapon" whenever he attacks. Titan Vortex also does more damage and does damage to the "weapon". Force Throw causes the Titan to throw the target and Homing causes the Titan to drop the Weapon. If you use Titan Vortex and follow with Force Throw while you have Supreme strength, you would throw the "weapon" and it will spin in midair and land exactly at the point.

Its dumb but w/e XD

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
ive got an idea for his ultimate, a much more destructive ultimate, pretty simple and straight, but im sure this will give him a balanced taste

MagnaGuard

Reaction score
I really don't think you should use mountain giant. This is a TITAN, aka as good as a GOD, so make him seem that way

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
I always wanted to use that model, but the file size is too big, im going to try squishing the model, and if it gets better then i'll use the model again, but not using the titanic vortex as an ultimate.

I really don't think you should use mountain giant. This is a TITAN, aka as good as a GOD, so make him seem that way
easy, change the name to something except for Titan, I already changed the name, now there is no way to revert the model back to Titan.

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
What's the name now? Brawler :S
Anyway, are you still using Titan Vortex as one of his skills or anything?
Anyway, a name change sounds good, people expect lots from Titans.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
What's the name now? Brawler :S
Anyway, are you still using Titan Vortex as one of his skills or anything?
Anyway, a name change sounds good, people expect lots from Titans.
Bato the Jungle Giant, im not using titanic vortex anymore, because i found out that it cause issues on my used systems

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
bump

i was not working on the map because i was stuck on impale system bugs and glitches, now i need to replace pui with autoindex in some codes

i hope i can work on the map faster when im done with the impale system issue, still need some hero ideas though, or some ideas that can improve the game play

thanks

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
Hey, I since the map's name is Realms of the Genesis, it also means something like Realms of Creation or something right? So, maybe you could have something related to creation in your map.
My suggestion goes as follow:
You can "create" reinforcements. I dunno what you need to do to create them but I was thinking of collecting creeps and storing them in some area. If you collect enough, a unit with properties somewhat similar to that of the creeps you collected will be created and those collected units destroyed.
For example, I collect loads of Satyrs. It will create some Satyr guy for you. I dunno if it should be crazily powerful but it should probably be rather spammable or something.

No hero idea for now :(
Good luck with fixing the system :D

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
ahh, finally fixed the system, now back in action, im currently working on divide and combine, and jungle giant's (titan) ulti, each time i watch the code of divide and combine, i can automatically picture out the output of the code, which is very long, and makes me stop working on the code, because of the lazyness pressure, but dont worry im currently working on it

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Thing about custom AoS's... I can't host, :(
We need more hosters, lol.
Looks awesome though, just wish I could play with people, :D

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
I believe I can host, haven't tried in a while.
The problem with people sometimes is that they don't want to try new maps and always leave when they get owned or starts complaining about one thing or another until everyone else leaves.
Anyway, sounds like an awesome ultimate 0_0. Can't wait for it :D

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
Thing about custom AoS's... I can't host, :(
We need more hosters, lol.
Looks awesome though, just wish I could play with people, :D

~Hai-Bye-Vine~
yep i hope i can play with people
I believe I can host, haven't tried in a while.
The problem with people sometimes is that they don't want to try new maps and always leave when they get owned or starts complaining about one thing or another until everyone else leaves.
Anyway, sounds like an awesome ultimate 0_0. Can't wait for it :D
i can occasionally play garena, but i dont know if we have conflicts in time, while im gmt +8 southeast asia

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
Yeah! I'm in the same timezone as waaaks!
Mine here is GMT+8 too! Singapore :)
And I believe anyone who uses Garena can host games in it.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
if thats the case, then why not, errr, btw i have very slow connection, and it sometimes disconnects (darn you bayantel DSL!!!)

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
Ok, sure, just tell me when you want the beta test (or just some game for fun :D) will be.
I'll host it, doesn't really matter if you disconnect sometimes, I got used to it when playing with hosts who don't tunnel -_-. Tunneling someone in Garena really helps the chances of a smooth game :)
And what will you be hosting? The current version you have or a (rather) stable one?

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
If I felt like in a need of some multiplayer bug search, then thats the time I need to play with somebody, also in the future, when a stable version is released, I'm planning on creating a video for the game, to help the viewers picture out the game (better than screen shots), but there are lots to be done before releasing the stable version.

My goal is to create 6 heroes per tavern, items and events (if any) before the stable version, for now i still have uhmm...(2+2+1+1=) 6 heroes which needs a lot of tests, it was like 10% completed.

So, for the fanboys (anyone?): patience is a virtue.

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
I'm interested n multiplayer bug search :D
I believe I can try and create some video if we were to play multiplayer :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.