recruiting skype team for my map

StormLOrd

Reaction score
Hello to all!
I am making an orpg map but i realised that it's too hard to do it all by miself.So i'm looking for a team of cool mapmakers that can work on the map togheter.You must have skype so we can chat about the map.If anyone is interested into making the map with me or just to give some ideas or just to talk about the map,please reply here and say your skype ;)

my skype:love_katara

:D

Map Info:
Basic info:You start at the night elf capital city.The heroes are all night elfs.
======================================================================================================================
Heroes:
Strenght:can use axes,hammers,two handed weapons,shields and chainmail type of items.
1.Ancient Protector:Alot of health and defence,this hero is the best tank and can take alot of damage.Can survive very long in battle.
2.Warrior:The basic strenght-damage hero.The warrior deals more damage than he can take.
3.Spell Breaker:The suppoer hero.Can be an off-tank.Buffs,supports,heals,helps.He makes sure that the party is good and healthy.
Intelligence:can use staves,wands and cloth type of items.
1.Druid:The healer.He heals the party and keeps others alive.Has some DOTs.
2.Moon Caster:The high mana-damage dealer hero.Has all kinds of spells:AOE.DOT,summons,single targed,debuff etc.
3.Ghost of the Forest:The best debuffer and summoner.He deals alot of damage with his awesome DOTs and can make every enemy useless with his debuffs.
Agility:can use one handed swords,daggers and leather tipe of items.
1.Blademaster: Deals alot of damage from close range.Fast and powerful dps.
2.Spearmaiden:Trows spears at her enemies,this hero can stun,slow,disarm etc.He helps alot to his party when fighting bosses.Mostly used for teamplay
3.Rogue:The rogue has all kinds of assassination,stealth and ambushing abilities.Best at dealing alot fo damage to a sinlge tarted,very useful for boss fights.
=================================================================================================================================
Other:
The map has diferent tipes of quests:killling,collect item.find someone etc.

Every hero has his own abilites,that he lvls-up,but can also buy other spells from shops.Strenght,Agility and Intelligence shops have different spells than the heroes and could be very useful.

There is a bank for each player to store his items there.

The max level is 150.There are balanced creeps,terrain is done,a few quests and some items made.

There will be alot of instances and dungeons with bosses and epic boss fights.

There will be 4 types of items:White,Yellow,Orange each more useful than the other and Blood items that are very rear and drop from epic bosses.

Other features will be added latter on.

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
Hello to all!
I am making an orpg map but i realised that it's too hard to do it all by miself.So i'm looking for a team of cool mapmakers that can work on the map togheter.You must have skype so we can chat about the map.If anyone is interested into making the map with me or just to give some ideas or just to talk about the map,please reply here and say your skype ;)

my skype:love_katara

:D

Before people even think about helping they need to know...What is the map?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.