Renders

F

fratleyslaye

I have a REALLLLY big render, how would I scale it down. . .?

hobo218

Meh
Reaction score
There should be a Scaling Tool, where you click and drag to resize your render while keeping the same Scale Ratio...
Are you using Photoshop or GIMP?

F

fratleyslaye

PS, I know how to resize it. . . but i thought surely there would be a better way to do it because it looks so bad when i resize it ><

Edit** and when I try to pull it from one sig to another, it becomes big again and then I cant resize it without screwing up whole picture. UGH!

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
You should NEVER keep your renders in sigs. Keep them in seperate files in their original sizes. To rescale them use Image>Image size.

I added this to my render tutorial, realizing that,it didn't have resizing. :eek:

F

fratleyslaye

render-a1-25-2577.png

That is what im trying to recale and when i do. . . it seems about most retarded thing ever. Maybe a bad render? because i have it in my irignal file, i lassoed around it perfectly, ive got it set and when i rescale it, and try to move it over into the sig, it goes back to being huge.

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
Well it depends what art tool you're using. Usually I make a file with the large render, cut it out and paste it into another file, size it down, then cut it out and paste it into the signature.

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
I'm sure that if you use the maginifying glass tool, then right click, and click "actual pixels" on the render, you will understand what is happening.

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
The background doesn't really show "darkness", its too bright. But its pretty nice.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Its pretty good, but you should add a Border, it would make it look better :)

F

fratleyslaye

Don't know how to add borders yet :p

I'm guessing it's another thing I have to download, which in turn I cannot do unless someone sends it to me via email or something :(

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.