Require a dota hero , spell to hero arena map

skyangel1234

Reaction score
If really cannot then i only have to give up the map. Because the map need spend alot of my valuable time to do i don't do that already.Next question is how to protect my map??Some protect is can open but inside the map are black screen then nothing else that one i can use my deprotect tools deprotect it then can open but the dota , vamp speed or more........map i after deprotect also cannot open it say critical error then auto close the we(world editor). how to protect my map like that??

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
If really cannot then i only have to give up the map. Because the map need spend alot of my valuable time to do i don't do that already.Next question is how to protect my map??Some protect is can open but inside the map are black screen then nothing else that one i can use my deprotect tools deprotect it then can open but the dota , vamp speed or more........map i after deprotect also cannot open it say critical error then auto close the we(world editor). how to protect my map like that??

I see no reason anyone should help you. You want someone to make a map for you, where you can put your name in as credits. None of us have valuable time to spend on someone elses map. Heck, i can't even begin work on my own map. As far as protection, there are many tools, i doubt anyone would be able to answer you correctly. Also, i think you should be worrying more about your map than protecting it. Use Vexorians Map optimizer to reduce the size of the map and make it unopenable, other then that i don't know.

Chaos_Knight

Reaction score
I see no reason anyone should help you. You want someone to make a map for you, where you can put your name in as credits. None of us have valuable time to spend on someone elses map. Heck, i can't even begin work on my own map. As far as protection, there are many tools, i doubt anyone would be able to answer you correctly. Also, i think you should be worrying more about your map than protecting it. Use Vexorians Map optimizer to reduce the size of the map and make it unopenable, other then that i don't know.

That's what we talking dude..

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.