Spawning

AlExAlExAlEx

Reaction score
I hope the last question but i don't think so.. :D

How can i make that unlimited spawns a unit from a buliding (barracks) but without any -gold , just auto spawns a unit every 5 seconds.

garion992

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
you should make a trigger like this:

Untitled Trigger 001
Events
Time - Every 5.00 seconds of game time
Conditions
((<Your Barracks>) is alive) Equal to True
Actions
Unit - Create 1 Footman for <owner of your Barrack> at <position of your Barrack> facing Default building facing degrees

garion992

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
i think you should better make it for every single player over and over :p

conditions > boolean comparison > click first blue part > scroll down > Unit - Unit is alive

squorpion

Reaction score
click trigger unit and change it.

please think before you go off and ask things or read a guide on triggers.

garion992

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
you just can't type in "Crypt". you can select the crypt in World editor, check box Variable and search for ur unit (crypt)

AlExAlExAlEx

Reaction score
I can't edit the action..right click = cut , copy , copy as text..anything only edit no , how can i edit it ? or do i have to make it again ?

@squorpion

Nice offer , but i will have to say no if i would do that i will learn nothing , i want to learn not just make it..

squorpion

Reaction score
I can't edit the action..right click = cut , copy , copy as text..anything only edit no , how can i edit it ? or do i have to make it again ?

@squorpion

Nice offer , but i will have to say no if i would do that i will learn nothing , i want to learn not just make it..

double click on the action...

Firezy

Reaction score
Trigger:
  • sad
    • Events
      • Time - Every 5.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
      • ((Triggering unit) is alive) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Unit - Create 1 Footman for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at (Position of (Triggering unit)) facing Default building facing degrees

Where triggering unit = your building

In your condition, go to Boolean comparison --> Unit - Unit is alive --> Clilck on "Triggering Unit" and it should have 3 options, "Preset", "Variable", "Function". Select Variable and press "Select Unit". This should bring up your default map view, select whichever building you want it to spawn from and it should turn the variable into "Name #### <gen>"

By the way that isn't leak free, if you want help with that just post again I'll answer when I get back from class if no one else does

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.