Terraining Contest 3! Starts May 10th.

Mullit

Reaction score
Not many of the new regular's have seen Jimpy's work, so they don't think he's as good as you (but trust me guys, i've seen alot of his work ).

ive seen a bit of his work but i still think 2-P is better.

gl to everone who's entering

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Adding ya know ROBBY.

Also Jo_O, green is Jimpy's special colour (besides, his is dark green), if you want a colour, make it a different one <3.

~Jindo

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
sure thing :p, want it bold/italic/underline/mixed or neither?

~Jindo

you can have the same colour as anyone except Jimpy lol (yes, he's a very special person : P

Mullit

Reaction score
how about slightly bigger than everyone elses?

>the first post is gonna look pretty groovy if everyone has a different colour

R

robbydobby:P

ok i'll up date my webby now for the all new screenies(first 1 done!)

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
Just as a note, I'm relatively new to terraining, Karawasa's Tropical Tag was essentially my first project where I spent time on the terrain.

Sure I've done things here and there, but generally I don't spend my free time terraining. :p

Unlike that 2-P, goin to the gym and workin on those terrain skills.

Plus I've done Terraining for practical uses, where as 2-P has done them a bit more for the looks compared to making things fully playable.

(If I'm generalizing too much 2-P, just say so)

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Jimpy said:
Just as a note, I'm relatively new to terraining, Karawasa's Tropical Tag was essentially my first project where I spent time on the terrain.

Sure I've done things here and there, but generally I don't spend my free time terraining. :p

Plus I've done Terraining for practical uses, where as 2-P has done them a bit more for the looks compared to making things fully playable.

lawlzerz :D.

@Darthfett: changed your name (i removed the gray as it was just to show that you couldn't enter screenies yet), Darth=black, fett=red, and I've linked it to your submission.

Check the first post as I've added the deadline june 10th 06

~Jindo

2-P

I will work hard tomorrow
Reaction score
Jimpy said:
:p

Jimpy said:

That's not true. :( For example I'm making melee maps and I'm terraining (quite a lot :rolleyes: ) maps for others. :)

Darthfett: Trees on a stone cliff are a no-no. ;) And they could be larger (looks more natural).
I'm missing a fog on the second pic. And place more trees in the background, so you can't see gaps between the trees.
Nice river. :)

Jindo: If you think I shouldn't give feedback than say so. What I missed at the last terraining contest was that we didn't really gave the participants feedback, which should be a main point in a contest.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.