Upgrade Trigger...

turondo

Reaction score
Well I'm having trouble with an upgrade trigger.

Basically I'm trying to make it so its 1 trigger and it initally starts at 600 seconds into the game, then researches 4 upgrades (5 lvl upgrade) for all players (total of 6 players); then it executes again at another 600 seconds and researches the same thing for all players, except the upgrades are now lvl2.. it keeps goin on for 5 levels.

So first im having trouble with how to make it affect all players and then to add it on every 600 seconds.. help would be appreciated, thanks.

ps. sorry if this is confusing

turondo

Reaction score
sorry for double posting.. but heres what i got right now

Alll
Events
Time - Every 600.00 seconds of game time
Conditions
Actions
For each (Integer A) from 1 to 6, do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
Player - Set the current research level of Melee to (Current research level of Melee for (Player(((Integer A) + 1)))) for (Player((Integer A)))
Player - Set the current research level of Ranged to (Current research level of Ranged for (Player(((Integer A) + 1)))) for (Player((Integer A)))
Player - Set the current research level of Armor to (Current research level of Armor for (Player(((Integer A) + 1)))) for (Player((Integer A)))
Player - Set the current research level of War Training to (Current research level of War Training for (Player(((Integer A) + 1)))) for (Player((Integer A)))

but its not working.. what am i doing wrong?

D

Down

Periodic Event Every 600 seconds

Pick every player in all players and do mutliply actions
+Set reserch level of ___ To (artmatic) Current reserch Level of ___ +1 For picked player

you may want more than 5 reserch levels, 600 seconds is 10 minutes it would be better for 10 levels over 300 seconds , that way the effects isnt such a huge jump and they are eased into the transition instayed of hitting a brickwall

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I already helped you on wc3campaigns go take a look ^^

The + 1 you're setting isn't for the upgrade level but for the player number.

turondo

Reaction score
im still having trouble w/ fixing.. i know what your saying daxtreme, but idk how to do it:banghead:

turondo

Reaction score
im still having trouble with this :confused:

i understand what daxtreme is saying to help me fix the trigger, but i have no idea how to do that? can someone run me through it step by step or show the a trigger of it in a demo map?

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
When you click on the "Current research level of upgrade", select arithmetics instead. Then click on the "Value" and reselect "Current research level of upgrade" and let the +1 be.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.