Crime Villagers accused in "Magic Penis" killing fear they are cursed

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
A village mob in South Africa, accused of burning a pastor to death for using an invisible magic penis to sleep with women in the community, now believe they have been cursed by the dead man's family.

Earlier this year, 12 people from a shantytown near Malalane, South Africa, were charged with murder and arson for setting Pastor Albert Malwane of the Izwi Zion Christian Church on fire and burning down his house, the African Eye News Service reports.

Community members had accused the pastor of talking to animals and using an invisible penis to sleep with women in the area. They also accused his wife of turning into a snail and terrorizing the community.

One of villagers charged in Malwane's death, Sunnyboy Mthalala, died in May after vomiting blood and complaining of swollen feet, according to the news service.

Last edited:

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Holy crap, Such a horrifying discovery. Right? Just don't Mess with the magic...

That's Just too freaky. Seriously?

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looks like somebody left another Horcrux! :(

Lobster

Old Fogey ofthe site
Reaction score
I think I read a story about something like that a few years ago. I think it happens every once in a while

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
... I believe it works similarly to a normal penis, only it's invisible. For more information, ask your parents.

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
... I believe it works similarly to a normal penis, only it's invisible. For more information, ask your parents.

I would, but they turned into snails and started terrorizing the community.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.