Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Riddles
I can provide you with a swarm of them

Mini Tag Would be good
- computer tagger
- cant get saved

A race type thing. Everybody has same speed but items, and powerups/spells on the track.

-every 20 seconds, the last place person gets killed. last one standing wins

Knocksious

Sweet, I got 2 little green bars!
Reaction score
a game where visibility keeps flashing on and off, but you can still order your units around, the idea is to not get killed by the slow-moving monsters, even though you can't see. I dunno if this is possible though

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
a game where visibility keeps flashing on and off, but you can still order your units around, the idea is to not get killed by the slow-moving monsters, even though you can't see. I dunno if this is possible though

it is possible.. just use fade filters :)

----------

Why Don't you have 33 ideas for now, and add more in the next version?

----------
Soulless Army

- You get 5 banshees which can possess ANYTHING
- there is a smallish area with a lot of trees and creeps
- you have 30 seconds to possess anything you want.
- any banshees are killed after 30 seconds (so you cant possess an enemies things)

---
this is a good game, it will require a sort of strategy

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Urgh, Same post happened twice...

Sorry for double post.

Knocksious

Reaction score
hey, any idea whenabouts we can expect to see this on b.net? I'm really looking forward to it

Void

Reaction score
Catapult Game

A game where you have a catapult and you try to hit the other players' catapults? I have absolutely no clue. Maybe it could be elaborated some... :confused:

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
Well each game takes about a week to make (Mainly cause either A: I'm busy or B: The game is complicated and requires alot of effort and time to make it work right) So in about the middle of 2008, or if we're lucky alot sooner then that :D

Knocksious

Reaction score
*crosses fingers*

btw, I like how you called my game "walking around aimlessly" haha

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
I have a problem. Just like trying to find minigame ideas, I don't have any ideas for the basis of one of my games I'm making, the Firework Game. I need 3 fireworks for each of the 5 categories. (It's not that I don't have imagination, it's just that I can't create that many ideas, but I'm not gonna be lazy and wait for you all to give me ideas, I'll try and help also). All the fireworks are items, you have to remember that. Please help me fill the list, here are the categories.

1) Big Solo Fireworks (Means there is only one big breath taking firework)
1. Blue burst (Blue BUrst, Duh. Thx Pheonix)
2. Lightning Shield (Thx Knockcious, Again)
3. Giant Fall (I Made This)

2) Big Around Fireworks (It means there are a whole bunch of big explosions around you [Not as big as a big solo firework])
1. Prison Flame (Flames Move Away From the Target And Create A Circle Of Fire, Thx Pheonix)
2. Big Green Circle Implosion (A WHole Bunch Of Green Circles Explode ACross THe ENtire Firework Display Field)
3. Dummy Bombs (Some Fireworks Disquiseed As Units Move AWay From THe Center ANd Explode When They Touch Each Other Or When Another Firework Is Used)

3) Small Solo Fireworks (Like Big Solo's but smaller)

4) Small Around Fireworks (Like Big Around's but smaller)
1. North South burst (Pheonix Already Wrote IT, THX)
2. Easy West Birth (Pheonix Already Wrote IT, THX)
3. Dragon Rising (Pheonix Already Wrote IT, THX)

5) Line Fireworks (Just Like THe Name Says, It Shoots Fireworks In A Line)
1. Blue Beetles (Knockcious Rocks :D)
2. Roman Candle (^ :D)
3. Flying Skulls...(| :D)

Remember, the explosions have to look like good fireworks, and please help me fill the list, because you are all the reason I had enough ideas :D

pheonixashes

Those who misplace trust in gods learn their fate.
Reaction score
Big Solo Fireworks:
Purple Burst (Slows maybe?)
Orange Burst (Stuns maybe?)
Rocket Burst

Big Around Fireworks:
Scatterwork (Shotgun type firework)
Tree Ring Firework (Large blast in middle, smaller blasts around)
Prison Flame (Large ring around AoE)

Small Solo Fireworks:
Blue Burst (Drains maybe?)
Red Burst (Destroys a random item maybe?)
Magicwork (Heals self)

Small Around Fireworks:
North South Burst (Two bursts on top and bottom of AoE)
East West Burst (Two bursts on left and right of AoE)
Rising Dragon (Pheonix birth animation)

Line Fireworks:
Quicksilver (Fast missile speed)
Juggernaught (Slow missile speed, more damage)
Invisible Shot (Invisible missile, medium missile speed)

Arrghh.. they're not that good.

BTW, some minigame ideas:

Dead Rising: Start out with a Necromancer with Raise Dead (1 skeleton) and Death Coil. Use Death Coil to kill the enemy units spawning (they can kill you), and then raise their bodies. Whoever has the most skeletons by the end of the game wins! (Note: Skeletons have no timer.)

"Natural" Selection: Start out with a Mountain King/Furbolg with a ranged stunning move and a timed move speed increase. A strong monster kills any that enters its path. Use unit to let the monster kill the other players, while staying alive. Game ends once 1 player is left.

Duel to the Death: Start out with a Mountain King. No attack command. Mountain King has these abilities: Left Block, Left Hit, Right Block, Right Hit. Blocking does not deal damage, but hitting (without being blocked) does. Need 5 total hits to win.

Silence is Golden: Each player starts out with a Dark Ranger/Spellbreaker. There are dummy units that wander aroundaround. Player must silence as many units as possible before the timer runs out. Dummy units have a single-target Dispel. Whoever silences the most units at the end wins.

Pyromania: Each player starts out with a Blood Mage. The Blood Mages must light the other players on fire to deal damage. Player with the most remaining HP at the end wins.

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
6.Firework game (Use A Mix Of Fireworks To Score The Most Points And Win)

I like those ideas, but some of those don't really seem like they are meatn to be fireworks. Like the shotgun one. But those are still great ideas. I'll use them.
I really don't know how I can create the triggers necessary for that, and I really don't like that necro idea because people are just gonna team up on him. I hate when people team up, none of the games up there on that list can let you do that. But thanks anyways, and thanks for the fireworks :D

Knocksious

Reaction score
uh... Actually I dunno what you want

Ideas for what the graphics should be?
Help with triggering the Firework Effects?
Ideas for what the firework particles will be?

Why don't you make flying dummy casters that target outside points and have them cast various missles with different art?

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
Well I need ideas for the fireworks. All the fireworks are items, and cause different effects when you use them. Using them in a good combo gets you bonus points :D

But mainly I just want ideas for effects, sorry if I didn't type that earlier. Thats basically all I need. :D

Knocksious

Reaction score
ok, so I wanted to see what I could do to help you out, and I whipped this sucker up. It's also several templates for several different cool "big" fireworks. You'll need some help making it MUI though. I'm more of an idea guy

hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
Those are really cool, I just need to need one thing though, what did you use for the blue firework, and the fire circle firework? I think I know how to recreate it, because you did exactly what I plan on doing. The only catch is that in mine, they select the fireworks and then get teleported into a stage where they can't move. Then they gain points determined on how they did. A little bit of luck is necessary here though, because determining on the order you did them in, you get a random amount of points (EX. you use fire wheel and then blue firework, you would get points between 4-6) (those wouldn't really be the points, I determine it by how it looks) :D

Knocksious

Reaction score
It's all in the Object Editor, but for the Blue Firework, I used Freezing Breath Missile

and for the ROF i used Black Dragon Whelp attack, and like a 500 projectile speed

C

Cookie

Heres an idea for ya....

Spotlight!

Based on the normal irl game spotlight, there is one person whos it, and the others have to get home :p But there are twists etc... like the people who have to get home have the 'throw rock' ability, which stuns the tagger for 2 seconds. You can add other abilities according to your wants and needs to make the mini-game fun :D

The game will include line of sight blockers, and the setting could be based in the jungle, or something similar. You could also have a no camping zone for the tagger, so that he cant stay at the 'home area' for more then 10 seconds at a time :p

Hope you use it :cool:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.