Working On: Aqua Dragons Party

pheonixashes

Those who misplace trust in gods learn their fate.
Reaction score
Nice idea Cookie... but when I saw that game name, I had to make another idea.

(Stealing the) Spotlight!

It's essentially King of the Hill, except with a few exceptions:

There is one Show Stealer in the beginning (chosen at random) and he has these abilities: (Every player has 100 HP and 500 Mana)
Mana Shield
Brilliance Aura (300%)
Essence of Blight (+10 MP, autocast)
Cripple (10 MP)

The Show Stealer must stay the Show Stealer for as long as possible; if he is killed, the killer becomes the new Show Stealer.

The opponents have:
Storm Bolt (100 Damage)
Shockwave (90 Damage)
Blizzard (50 Damage per wave, 3 waves)
Silence (Allies only)

After two minutes, whoever was the Show Stealer longest wins.

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
I didn't really get what Cookie said, but I pretty much understood pheonix's :D I will definitely use that, the more the better :D

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
Oh, and I just realized SOmething, Knockcious, can you try making me some line fireworks? that would be awsome. Thanks :D

T

TERRYperfect

Ha,Great
Where Can I get the minigame map if it were sent out?
My friends and I are all interested in the MINIGAME

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
It's not ready yet. But I could use an opinion right now. Do you think I should make it so that while everyone is playing, that it can repeat the same game TWICE? or do you think I should just go like Uther's Party and it never repeats til lyou pick it? :D

Oh, and I still need firework ideas :D

pheonixashes

Those who misplace trust in gods learn their fate.
Reaction score
Maybe, in the beginning, the host can choose how many "Score Rounds" they wish to play (maybe from 5 -> 25 rounds), and then how many "Free Rounds" they can play (maybe from 7 -> 50 rounds).

And, for another few firework ideas:

Double Burst: If a player activates this firework, the next 3 fireworks' score the player uses doubles. The player recieves no score for this firework.

Paralysis 3
: Stuns three players next to the area activated for 2 seconds, not allowing them to use fireworks.

Magnet Flare: All other players are immediately moved to the center of the target area. They also have (a minimal amount) of points removed from their score.

Scarlet Vampire: The target player loses (a small amount) of points, which are added to the user's score.
---

BTW, aquter: Can you edit the first post to include all the updated minigames, along with less capital letters? ^_^.

Knocksious

Sweet, I got 2 little green bars!
Reaction score
i gotcha covered

3 more fireworks, all line-type

tell me if you need more, they are really fun to make

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
YOU ARE AWSOME KNOCKCIOUS :D :D :D Thx, just 1 step closer to finishing this. Oh, and pheonix, it isn't a battle arena game. There is no stun. Your just in the middle of a platform making fireworks and then Aqua Dragon judges how well you did :D, Oh, and not only that, but the way people win my party game is different. It takes 4 wins to win. Not by points. Lets do the math as if you needed 3 wins to win. 10(number of max players) multipled by 2(wins at max without someone actualyl winning) and then +1 (as if someone won the game) makes a total of 21 minigames needed. Lets replace it with 4 wins needed. 10 multipled by 3 +1 =31, a good number. :D, so I need at least 31 minigames, otherwise, it could end up as someone not winning :D

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
Hmm... a POSSIBLE idea.

Fire Escape.

There is a Path to the end, but people are Flamestriking the Various Areas.
If you touch even the Flame After-effect. You die.

BUT you could do like 50% Chance it stops the actual effect, so it never fully casts and you may pass.

Hope this works :D

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
Only 4 more firewoorks to go, I need 1 big Solo Firework and 3 small Solo Fireworks (the difference is that the big one has 4 appear, but they are big, the small has 8 appear, but they are all small. Since I only need the idea, I just want you to make a good firework explosion thingy :D )

Knocksious

Reaction score
woah, forgot about this sorry aqua, do you just want the names of the projectiles that could be fired? or do you want me to add in summore fireworks to the map that I am constantly uploading/unuploading

(i'll go with option #2 for now)

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
Yah, I just wanted my fireworks to be done by someone else. Not that I'm lazy or don't have the skill to do it myself, but because of the fact that I wanted to see what other people think. I mean, after this I'm going to start a little poll (not a real one) on some good combos. I want everyone else's opinion because mine is gonna be different from theirs :D

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
No, I just need the ideas, as in the explosions. I can design the triggers myself :D

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
Another Idea:

Water Pumps: Guide the Naga to the end by changing the pumps.

What do i mean?: There are 8 lines of Water, either shallow or Deep. The pumps change whether its Deep or Shallow. Now:

Shallow Water = Allows the Naga to move, but also allows creeps to walk there as well.

Deep Water = Unaccessible to anything.

Hope this idea works :)

Knocksious

Reaction score
OOOHHHHH!!!! Okay!

you could do a lightning shield, and several dummys that have lightning shield on them circling the cast point

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
Another Idea:

Water Pumps: Guide the Naga to the end by changing the pumps.

What do i mean?: There are 8 lines of Water, either shallow or Deep. The pumps change whether its Deep or Shallow. Now:

Shallow Water = Allows the Naga to move, but also allows creeps to walk there as well.

Deep Water = Unaccessible to anything.

Hope this idea works :)

Ooooh.... Thats Cool... It Even Works With Hydras. :D

OOOHHHHH!!!! Okay!

you could do a lightning shield, and several dummys that have lightning shield on them circling the cast point

Ok. So Thats 1 More Big Firework Out Of The Picture (Finnally) And Now Just For The 3 Small Ones. :D

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
Game Idea:

Spot the Difference!!!

You are inside a room. There are 10 footmen.
To spot the difference you must attack the footman you think it is.

The Differences:

Attack Type
Attack Damage
Armour Type
Armour Amount
Health
Size
Mana
Icon
Hero Glow
Classification
Tint
Owner
Height
Movement Speed
Attack Speed

And so on...

Hope this idea is good enough for you :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.