A new improved world editor?

Killerphill

Reaction score
Do you think blizzard should bring out a new world editor? 1 that is way more improved than unlimited and has a whole lot more model files/ triggers and so on? i think itll be really awesome.

just a thought though, because there are some things on world editor that just arnt there.

WolfieeifloW

WEHZ Helper
Reaction score
It's not just for JASS.
I don't use JASS either and it still helps me.
Plus, I've heard multiple times about a lot of bugs with WEU, and corruption of maps.
Believe me, get Jass NewGen Pack :) .

Killerphill

Reaction score
lol ive got no idea how to use anything else associated with whatever comes with the pack you linked me either :( i just know how to use the basic WE and WEU.

is there really bugs in it? :S my current map i am making is a little buggy and i got no idea why!!! for example some triggers are just fked and wont work.

Edit: ive just downloaded the newgen pack thing and with it i cannot open my map due to the advanced triggers that WEU contains...

CaptDeath

Reaction score
in weus defense never gave me a bug ever or corrupted map
unless of course you try something sumb like pass protect and play map :p

WolfieeifloW

WEHZ Helper
Reaction score
I can get quotes if you want, of people [high in rank on these forums] saying stuff about it, if you'd like.

Killerphill

Reaction score
Ahh i see there is an option in this newgen pack to allow WEU. got my map working :)

Also thanks to the person who gave me this as it has killed my "limited doodad" problem! :)

finding this program very useful so far...

1 thing though, for some reason the "merge object data" option wont work for some reason, is there a special way in to get it into working?

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
yes ofc... I want unlimited GUI(to get local players, to cr8 good effects just like JASS, to improve the importing/exporting of the object editor, WEU is limited and it can crush your map... I know some guys that got their map ruined... Only thing useful in the WEU pack is the enchanter to import/export data without deleting the old one... Anyways u got ur problem fixed thats what mathers.
P.S: What do you mean by 'merge object data'?

snox-wacco

Reaction score
Think so to, so you dont need that,
Player 1 writes, player 2...
And new skin, more models and more sounds. xD
But WolfieNoCT JassNewgen is a virus!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.