Abomination Plague

Tar-Quaeron

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the ward unit for the Abo plague ability does? There are 3 things involved in the ability. The plague (I don't remember the exact English name) ability on the abo which apparently summons a plague ward (balise in french). The plague ward lasts 10s and has an ability similar to the abo except it doesn't summon a ward and the ward duration is (-1?). From what I've been able to test only the area of effect of the abomination plague ability matters. Not the area of effect of the plage ward ability. But then what's the point of the ward? Where does it get summoned, if it gets summoned at all.

Thx in advance,

Sjaakje

Reaction score
Probably used to be used for the abominations and added ON the abommies so for them to have the aura of plague, until they found a way to just place the plague on the abominations and the wards became obsolete. Yet they remain in files, that's not something rare.

Bogrim

y hello thar
Reaction score
I believe the ward is created upon the death of the unit. For Meat Wagons, the ward is created on the attacked point.

Tar-Quaeron

Reaction score
Yeah I believe Bogrim you're right: it's created upon death. I just read a post on hive workshop where they said that. It would make sense. I haven't tested it yet though.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.