AI CONTEST #1 Battle Thread

warden13

Reaction score
1112 damage? My poor Warden XD

Actually, I have never expected that much Wardens. I thought there will be 6-7 blademasters. Maybe that's the reason XD

Jesus4Lyf

Good Idea™
Reaction score
The funny thing was watching the shadow hunter kill you with 2 wards as you ran between it and the health fountain constantly.

Also, there was a point at which you could've killed him - he had around 220 hp and you had mana for shadow strike. Not only that, but you had like 300 hp. As to how you beat Gwyp, I'm unsure.

I didn't get to see it, but apparently my Warden beat the Shadow Hunter in 40 seconds?

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
That was a funny matchup. At first Jesus's AI failed in the first match, but we had the courtesy to do a rematch and he owned TideofChaos's.

Renendaru

Reaction score
My favorite match of Block A was Jesus4Lyf vs. Gwypass, the only draw I think. It was the only match to show the bug with ordering neutral unit to cast spells. Jesus4lyf's had a 0 second cooldown on blink and avatar of vengeance, he infact double-casted avatar at one point.

BRUTAL

I'm working
Reaction score
yes, you had two avatars of vengeance, i dont know if thats how it should be, i think its supposed to be one o_O
but your warden did seem to blink really fast twice sometimes, like under a second : s im not sure though,

Renendaru

Reaction score
Well, you blinked once then blinked as you came out of blink, that's not 1 second. And as for the avatar, you casted them at the same time.

BRUTAL

I'm working
Reaction score
yea i just check object editor, there should only have been one unit summoned o.o how the hell can you double cast :p

Jesus4Lyf

Good Idea™
Reaction score
LOL WTF. SHOW ME THE REPLAY (and map file)!

I did NOTHING illegal in my AI! (Like resetting cooldowns.)

Also. None of that happened during tests, I believe. I wonder if that's a good contender for the clown award? :p Cos that's freaking awesome, lol.

Actually, I'm starting to think that Gwypaas's AI is really screwy. This stuff only happened against his, ey? :p And he kept saying his was bugging.

Renendaru

Reaction score
Here's the replay in advance.

Edit: It may be incomplete kinda, I d/ced a minute before it ended.

Attachments

• Replay_2009_07_29_1639.w3g
    12.1 KB · Views: 282

Renendaru

Reaction score
Err I think it was this one.

Edit: There that should do it.

Attachments

• Jesus4Lyf vs gwypaas.w3x
    127.4 KB · Views: 265

Renendaru

Reaction score
Ah, my mistake... Hold on. Ok, edited the post with it.

Renendaru

Reaction score
I played it in wc3 to make sure. :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.