All the Hell vs Heaven Combinations

T

thizzzz4

how do u get the heart of god??

iv asked every 1 but no1 will tell me how to get heart of god

B

blackdawn

there is a command for kicking someone but i don't know it. and i've seen someone kick people, what is the command?

-boot
-kick
-kik
-boot player (coulor)

any help?

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
...god this is annoying

Look at the first post for the combination or look at the guide i made (link at botom of 1st or second post) to get the runestone

K

keraitz

Hvh fan!! said:
ooooooooooooo..............I only got tomes.....and other damn stuff...<_<.....pls make a new version that can like 80 % get item or something ????/?

anyway how to put downloaded map into the game???

I only download it on game XD

To put a map into the game put the downloaded file into the place where u installed the game. for most it would be C:/PRORAM FILES/WARCRAFT III/MAPS

K

keraitz

ppl seem to say that red and green are cheat colours...i've played with them and don't see anything different.

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
wow so new to hvh I think

how to get glove of haste again?? can't seem to find it

ppl seem to say that red and green are cheat colours...i've played with them and don't see anything different.

omg noobs..... Gloves of haste????!?!?!/!?!!? They are found at the supplies shop in your base, and green and red can both type "goldrush" and give themselves lotsand lotsagold

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
lol im just kinda getting annoyed with people posting combinations on here. It is ALL on the FIRST post! Please do not post anymore combinations....the entire list i made has been repeated by now...lol

ok...apparently nobody saw this when i posted it?

Please stop asking about combinations that are already on the first post. Take the 3 seconds it takes to click on the "first" thing to get to the first and second posts...ALL of the combinations for heroes and items are there.

T

timlambo

illidans ring

what is the best and most fast way to get the ring of arena from illidan. I was thinking get kael to lvl 30 get phoenixes then switch to am and tp. what do u guys think?

T

timlambo

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

come on guys i dont mean to whine but i know u guys r pros like me and i need to know. ur post has really helped me 1)ark_knight but i need a super experts opinion so plz get back to me ASAP.

p.s. maybe just get kael lvl 30 then get pheonixes then switch to paladin or proudmoore and get divine sheild then go to center lightning and to the ring (lol i talk to much)

C

C. Finster

Hey all,

What ever happened to Heaven vs. Hell? I've seen it get hosted only once or twice a week, and haven't had the chance to play it yet. And, isn't Heaven vs. Hell an actual video game, or is it just another custom map?

-C. Finster

M

maryjohn

response to tim

yes i think that would be the most efficient way to get illidan, first kael then proudmoore

B

bubafatboy

hey dude i just check in a hvh game and someone got grand death knight do u know the combination to make him??? becus hes pretty cheap.

B

bubafatboy

hey dude i just check in a hvh game and someone got grand death knight do u know the combination to make him??? becus hes pretty cheap.message me as fast as u can =P cys me and brother want to know

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.