WIP Archer Wars: Legacy

megma

Reaction score
Cleeezzz can u plz make a maphack detection program?
This guy i played ffa,he was sniper and he just shot where i am and others were and we found out it was maphack.
so plz?

Ums, noob much? Renendaru is right, sniper's 3rd spell is falcon, which is a invisible bird that flies around. It can not only follow a person, it can also help the sniper kill them with its homing skill (which is gain at a high level falcon).

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Except Cleeezzz broke it in 1.2b because he forgot to attach the struct to the bird. :(

I was like "HOMING DOESN'T WORK DUDE!" And he was skeptical like "Yes it does, is Homing enabled?" Me: "Yes!" Him: "Uh... let me test..." Minutes later "Yep, you're right, I broke homing..."

minkosu

Reaction score
Ums, noob much? Renendaru is right, sniper's 3rd spell is falcon, which is a invisible bird that flies around. It can not only follow a person, it can also help the sniper kill them with its homing skill (which is gain at a high level falcon).
Megma and Renendau,I played with sniper lots of times.And I know that one sniper can summon only one falcon no matter what level it is.Problem is
I told everyone to buy gem of true seeing ( which is replaced with some owl thing ) But nope.He's falcon was following only one guy. And I am guessing u can't know where everyone is when there is a fullhouse...
So I guesse he was using ward of sentry ( is that the name of the item?)
Anyways, i tried to find on of those with MY ward of sentry, and gem of true seeing. But I couldn't find any. I also looked at his invent, and he only had elemental bow....

megma

Reaction score
Megma and Renendau,I played with sniper lots of times.And I know that one sniper can summon only one falcon no matter what level it is.Problem is
I told everyone to buy gem of true seeing ( which is replaced with some owl thing ) But nope.He's falcon was following only one guy. And I am guessing u can't know where everyone is when there is a fullhouse...
So I guesse he was using ward of sentry ( is that the name of the item?)
Anyways, i tried to find on of those with MY ward of sentry, and gem of true seeing. But I couldn't find any. I also looked at his invent, and he only had elemental bow....

There's also a spell called Nature's eyes, all archers have it, it pings the location of EVERY enemy archer on the map.

Its called Sentry ward, and Clear sight (gem)

megma

Reaction score
his allies can have wards , probably the explosion from a fire bow ? or a lighning bow?

Read more, it was a ffa match, he had no allies. Fire boy is a possibility too. They'd have to have low life for lightning though.

minkosu

Reaction score
There's also a spell called Nature's eyes, all archers have it, it pings the location of EVERY enemy archer on the map.

Its called Sentry ward, and Clear sight (gem)
I though that needed mana in AoW.
Doesn't it? And if I am right, u can't use it 6 times in a row. 2 manas per use,10 mana in AoW.
( Btw Cleeezzz, I LOVE THE SECOND MAP. I love it because u made the open spots in corners like the old one. Thank you! ( Can u make third one same as the archer wars legacy first map?) )

megma

Reaction score
I though that needed mana in AoW.
Doesn't it? And if I am right, u can't use it 6 times in a row. 2 manas per use,10 mana in AoW.
( Btw Cleeezzz, I LOVE THE SECOND MAP. I love it because u made the open spots in corners like the old one. Thank you! ( Can u make third one same as the archer wars legacy first map?) )

Yes you do, but it doesn't mean he used it 6 times in a row. I only need 1 time to figure out where to shoot. At max, I'd need 3 times if I'm sniper.

Also, what terrain was it? 1.0e's terrain or 1.1's terrain?

minkosu

Reaction score
Yes you do, but it doesn't mean he used it 6 times in a row. I only need 1 time to figure out where to shoot. At max, I'd need 3 times if I'm sniper.

Also, what terrain was it? 1.0e's terrain or 1.1's terrain?
I played on the first map after it got renewed, and no.I could see his mana with my AoW,but he wasn't using them after we called him map hacker.Still,
he knew what we were doing

megma

Reaction score
I played on the first map after it got renewed, and no.I could see his mana with my AoW,but he wasn't using them after we called him map hacker.Still,
he knew what we were doing

So 1.0e. There is a lot of places to hide wards, and they can't be seen by gem, only another ward in the same spot. You could get a view of the whole map almost.

minkosu

Reaction score
So 1.0e. There is a lot of places to hide wards, and they can't be seen by gem, only another ward in the same spot. You could get a view of the whole map almost.
Um... I thought I told u guys he didn't have wards....SCRATCH THAT I DID told u guys he didn't have that item in post 464

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
>probably the explosion from a fire bow ?

wait what O-o how does the fire bow AoE give vision

megma

Reaction score
>probably the explosion from a fire bow ?

wait what O-o how does the fire bow AoE give vision

the fire damage floating text maybe?

Um... I thought I told u guys he didn't have wards....SCRATCH THAT I DID told u guys he didn't have that item in post 464
Just because you don't see it in his invintory, doesn't mean he doesn't have them, there is the command -store (slot number here) and -r (1 through 3) which allows you to hide items, and recall them for use

minkosu

Reaction score
the fire damage floating text maybe?

Just because you don't see it in his invintory, doesn't mean he doesn't have them, there is the command -store (slot number here) and -r (1 through 3) which allows you to hide items, and recall them for use
...Lol anyways, can u make a maphack detection program?
Wait doesn't that require rank?

megma

Reaction score
...Lol anyways, can u make a maphack detection program?
Wait doesn't that require rank?

As far as I know, it doesn't.

Also, I asked about a anti-maphack system also. If I remember correctly, cleeezzz said that a anti-maphack system gave him a lot of problems.

minkosu

Reaction score
As far as I know, it doesn't.

Also, I asked about a anti-maphack system also. If I remember correctly, cleeezzz said that a anti-maphack system gave him a lot of problems.
There goes my chance of not being called 'map hacker'

megma

Reaction score
There goes my chance of not being called 'map hacker'

Haha, I wouldn't worry about it, I get called a map hacker a lot. The thing is, your skill will be better than anyone there, since that is, and they don't want their stupid pride hurt (poor QQing babies) they'll cry/bitch HACKER! or some other crap. I get it a lot when I play tree tag (I rule that game as an infernal, never lost yet).

The main problem I see with people calling someone a map hacker, is the fact that all warcraft III games are logic based, no matter what type of map it is. If you have Logic, you will have a better chance of winning then others. Those without logic have a better chance to lose because they do not think about what's going to happen, what experience the other person has, and what the other person knows. That is the main reason I get called a map hacker, is because my experience, guess work of what someone is going to do, and knowledge of the map.

Think of this, if you played one person 100 times in archer wars, after about 10 times you will pick up of a few of the thing that person does. after 50-70 you should know how that person play(s/ed). I say played because if they are smart, they know to change how they play. Most tree tag players, do not change how they play, and all ents (people who are not it) all go to the same hiding places as others before them. With that knowledge of the common hiding places, I can find people easily, and since I do, I get called a map hacker.

(sorry for long thing, this is kinda a subject I'm in a lot, and kinda like explaining :rolleyes: :)nuts: = me))

minkosu

Reaction score
Haha, I wouldn't worry about it, I get called a map hacker a lot. The thing is, your skill will be better than anyone there, since that is, and they don't want their stupid pride hurt (poor QQing babies) they'll cry/bitch HACKER! or some other crap. I get it a lot when I play tree tag (I rule that game as an infernal, never lost yet).

The main problem I see with people calling someone a map hacker, is the fact that all warcraft III games are logic based, no matter what type of map it is. If you have Logic, you will have a better chance of winning then others. Those without logic have a better chance to lose because they do not think about what's going to happen, what experience the other person has, and what the other person knows. That is the main reason I get called a map hacker, is because my experience, guess work of what someone is going to do, and knowledge of the map.

Think of this, if you played one person 100 times in archer wars, after about 10 times you will pick up of a few of the thing that person does. after 50-70 you should know how that person play(s/ed). I say played because if they are smart, they know to change how they play. Most tree tag players, do not change how they play, and all ents (people who are not it) all go to the same hiding places as others before them. With that knowledge of the common hiding places, I can find people easily, and since I do, I get called a map hacker.

(sorry for long thing, this is kinda a subject I'm in a lot, and kinda like explaining :rolleyes: :)nuts: = me))
Lol that sure is a lot of quote>.>
Lol yeah. After I play like 10 mins with people in archer wars, i change how i play. But still I can't stand being called map hackers , and they don't wanna play when i am winning D:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.