WIP Archer Wars: Legacy

ShadowStrk

Reaction score
-sg doesn't have to be activated, it just speeds up the game.

On Bored Aussies, most players die/quit before someone gets elemental bow.

It ends... that fast ;(

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
If elemental bow ends the game, you play with some sad people indeed. I can own a full geared person, with me being 10 levels lower than him, with no items but one pair of boots. Well, most people in West really.

megma

Reaction score
If elemental bow ends the game, you play with some sad people indeed. I can own a full geared person, with me being 10 levels lower than him, with no items but one pair of boots. Well, most people in West really.

Haha, yeah thats the same with me, although I've pretty much stopped playing because of the fact >.< no one likes playing with pros apparently XD

Galdiuz

Creator of Photon Command
Reaction score
Haha, yeah thats the same with me, although I've pretty much stopped playing because of the fact >.< no one likes playing with pros apparently XD
Not true. Pros often like to play with other pros, since then they get a challenge. :thup:

UncleJimBob

Reaction score
-sg doesn't have to be activated, it just speeds up the game.

On Bored Aussies, most players die/quit before someone gets elemental bow.

It ends... that fast ;(

Weird that. I used to play on BA many times a day every day. I had many games where there was 2-4 people running round with elemental bows, still fighting

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
1.2d : Download Official

1.2c -> 1.2d Change Log
  • Removed the constant delay calculation that caused many selection related errors. It is now calculated ONLY at map start up.
  • Edited the "Select Hero" skill on the Falcon so that it does not interrupt orders. (Example, you can order bird to right-click follow a unit and then use "Select Hero" without the bird canceling its follow order)
  • Edited the melding on the bird ( will no longer overlap).
  • Homing Beacon and Disable Homing Beacon no longer reveals the bird for .75s. (However, using this skill will NOT exploit the meld when revealed from a enemy melding while bird is using "Follow" skill.)
  • Added "Starting Gold" mode, "-sg"
  • Fixed texts to show in Replays
  • Updated Game Modes in Quest Tab.

Joccaren

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Great game. I only played single player mode :)() as I have very little internet connection currently, but it looks fun. I understand why AI aren't allowed, people would use cheats to destroy the AI and gain rank quickly, but if you can find a good anti-cheat system, please implement that and allow AI.

Otherwise: Great Game:thup:

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
i am planning on an AI, that will count toward total kills, however, do not expect them to be easy.

(Replaced 1.2d, minor bug that i dont think changing version is necessary)

Changes:

Changed Minimap color from black to green
Fixed an invisibility issue with Wards
Increased Falcon's Replace cooldown 80 -> 90

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
i am planning on an AI, that will count toward total kills, however, do not expect them to be easy.

(Replaced 1.2d, minor bug that i dont think changing version is necessary)

Changes:

Changed Minimap color from black to green
Fixed an invisibility issue with Wards
Increased Falcon's Replace cooldown 80 -> 90

AI won't have maphax now will it? Or aimbot? :p It'll be REALISTIC right?

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
yes of course, even the old AI didn't have maphacks yet it could pwn 90% of the players.

megma

Reaction score
yes of course, even the old AI didn't have maphacks yet it could pwn 90% of the players.

Haha yeah, the old AI was annoying. I played against it once, and damn, it was basically the same as another human pro, except, more predictable. Mmmm... lets see, if I remember the only way I beat it, was doing as you stated "Moving around randomly" haha.

Joccaren

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Hmmm. 2 things.
1. I don't know how you made this but i seems to me that all cheats except greedisgood would be useless for an archer (Not an ancient though, that would have Whosyourdaddy as help to).
2. Just played multiplayer (Woohoo). Really fun game, My whole problem in the end was everyone ganged up on a) the weakest player and b) my friend and I. But that has nothing to do with the creation of the game so... I also only just noticed what the screen at the start is for: selecting terrain! I hadn't actualy noticed that before. I was always just going with the default terrain and typing in mode commands to try and get rid of it. Great game though. I will be playing it again.

Phwool

Reaction score
I'm just wondering if the codes reset? I haven't played in a month or two and it doesnt seem to be working anymore

megma

Reaction score
I'm just wondering if the codes reset? I haven't played in a month or two and it doesnt seem to be working anymore

As far as I know, he's always used the same code generator (kode), so it should work, unless you typed it wrong.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.