WIP Archer Wars: Legacy

megma

Reaction score
Lol that sure is a lot of quote>.>
Lol yeah. After I play like 10 mins with people in archer wars, i change how i play. But still I can't stand being called map hackers , and they don't wanna play when i am winning D:

:p

Well, who likes losing? Also if you can't stand it, stop playing then?

Mr.Eps

Reaction score
the only thing that stop people to get addicted is the load code , when you lose it you get lazy to start alll over again

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Nah. East is full of whiney bastards who yell "Zomg. Hacker" or "Zomg. OP!" when you rape them.

megma

Reaction score
never
UNGH NO ONE IS HOSTING ARCHER WARS AT WEST!

Haha, I host sometimes on west, but usually only to test the new update. There isn't any challenge, and I haven't seen cleeezzz on to play with either, so yeah I've kinda stopped playing.

the only thing that stop people to get addicted is the load code , when you lose it you get lazy to start alll over again

Well, that depends on the player, I've seen people in eota that don't save who would other wise easily get the highest rank in it.

UNGH NO ONE IS JOINING ARCHER WARS AT EAST!

Lmao?

I don't play east, mm... maybe if you got a bot to do a multi-server game?

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Well, East has no one ever joining my games, so yeah. I can't really get to Revolver when I don't play :(

Galdiuz

Creator of Photon Command
Reaction score
When i host at Europe there always joins a few, you could try hosting there.

megma

Reaction score
Well, East has no one ever joining my games, so yeah. I can't really get to Revolver when I don't play :(

Mmm... maybe I'll get on east just to play with ya, tell me a time to get on, and I'll see what I can do.

minkosu

Reaction score
Sorry for postion two repilies in a row, but i am so excitied because i bought new keyboard to replace my broken keyboard. Well I AM BACK:)

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
actually it is considered as a bump, and not double post if there is more then 24 hour difference between the 2 posts.

minkosu

Reaction score
actually it is considered as a bump, and not double post if there is more then 24 hour difference between the 2 posts.
Lol thank you for telling me...
But WHO ARE U?:confused:
>.> This site is not active now >.>
Guess I have to start the conversation as always >.>
So....Is it common to find archer wars legacy in east?
I am so fraustrated that no one is joining and no one is hosting at west

megma

Reaction score
Looks cool cleeezzz, although I'm no fan of the sg mode, but that just me, so yeah. Good job :thup:

Oh hey cleeezzz, what about a item that fires a arrow at a near by archer every 3-1.75s? (you'd probably have to make a dummy unit not selectable, and no model, that is placed under the archer with the item, and ever Xs it shoots an arrow at the closest target) >.<

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.