WIP Archer Wars: Legacy

Phwool

Reaction score
Oh I think it was because I was playing single player under a diff name :) Thanks

EDIT: Are crits to the sniper's bird suppose to crit the sniper?

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
>Are crits to the sniper's bird suppose to crit the sniper?

if your bird dies in anyway, you lose 30% of your max hp (1.2d), it will be changed to 40% in 1.2e

Joccaren

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
if your bird dies in anyway, you lose 30% of your max hp (1.2d), it will be changed to 40% in 1.2e

I'm sure when I read the tooltip it said you lost 70% of your max life. Oh well, maybe not.

two things:

1. Could you release a single player version with saves that can be used in multiplayer versions.
2. Could you change the rank system slightly. It may just be an error but every time I start a new game, I load my rank say, begginer with 11 kills, and I need to get 20 more kills to reach novice. For me, there is no point in saving as I will just have to repeat my 1/2 hour games over and over, no-one ever reaching 100 kills or even 40 kills as we are all to skilled at dodging.

Could you make it so, when you load the code, it loads your kills and deaths aswell so you can just get the extra 10 kills to rank up, not have to start over?

Phwool

Reaction score
I find the hermit strategy really op :( Like they get soooo much income and just get all the items D:

Galdiuz

Creator of Photon Command
Reaction score
2. Could you change the rank system slightly. It may just be an error but every time I start a new game, I load my rank say, begginer with 11 kills, and I need to get 20 more kills to reach novice. For me, there is no point in saving as I will just have to repeat my 1/2 hour games over and over, no-one ever reaching 100 kills or even 40 kills as we are all to skilled at dodging.

Could you make it so, when you load the code, it loads your kills and deaths aswell so you can just get the extra 10 kills to rank up, not have to start over?
It does already save the kills. So if you have 99 kills you just need one more to rank up.

megma

Reaction score
OK. Must have been an error.

I doubt its an error. The likely hood of it being an error is very low. The only thing would be, if you used the wrong code/mistyped the code, or you haven't saved each game, thus setting your kills/deaths back. I mean, do you really think people get 12000 kills in one game? No its at least 120 games (100 kills per game) at a minimum, I haven't see anyone go any higher than a 100 dm games, so 100 minimum.

Joccaren

Reaction score
I doubt its an error. The likely hood of it being an error is very low. The only thing would be, if you used the wrong code/mistyped the code, or you haven't saved each game, thus setting your kills/deaths back. I mean, do you really think people get 12000 kills in one game? No its at least 120 games (100 kills per game) at a minimum, I haven't see anyone go any higher than a 100 dm games, so 100 minimum.

I typed my code, it said 'World edit has loaded begginer
11 kills
7 deaths'

Neither my kills nor my deaths were updated and I had to get another 20 kills to rank up.

megma

Reaction score
I typed my code, it said 'World edit has loaded begginer
11 kills
7 deaths'

Neither my kills nor my deaths were updated and I had to get another 20 kills to rank up.

"World edit" so you don't use your own account? Hmm... I've never seen that happen though, and I doubt its any error with Kode. And I doubt Cleeezzz would be using an old version of Kode, he's probably using 2.1 JASS, or the 2.1b GUI. So its fully up to date. Also are you using the same code as before, or is it a different one?

Joccaren

Reaction score
Its one game apart. I save in the first game, play the next day and load with my code. The strange thing is it didn't update my kills/deaths, even though it loaded them.

I will try again soon and see if it was a one-off

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
you are right about the tooltip, but the tooltip lied, it was only 30% lol

>1. Could you release a single player version with saves that can be used in multiplayer versions?

how would you get kills though? i need to make an AI first

>I find the hermit strategy really op Like they get soooo much income and just get all the items D:

but they sacrifice levels to get items, generally, higher level is much better than items.

megma

Reaction score
Hey cleeezzz, I'm re-requesting a maphack detector :p I'm very tired of noobs calling me a hacker cus I'm blindshot killing them, when its 3v1....

Joccaren

Reaction score
Hey cleeezzz, I'm re-requesting a maphack detector :p I'm very tired of noobs calling me a hacker cus I'm blindshot killing them, when its 3v1....

Your not kidding.... Its not that hard to blindshot when you know how, those noobs just don't know how and so blame it on hacks. So annoying.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Tell me about it. It's not hard to guess locations. And once you've played a few minutes with someone, you can pretty much tell their intentions. Unless you're like me and change strategy every 3 minutes ;)

megma

Reaction score
Tell me about it. It's not hard to guess locations. And once you've played a few minutes with someone, you can pretty much tell their intentions. Unless you're like me and change strategy every 3 minutes ;)

Haha my strategy never changes, but its hard to figure it out, cus I move around the map randomly, usually leaving wards behind (in certain locations for max usage for them XD) And its like, they've never heard of nature's eyes. Hell, they were using it too, and yet they call me a hacker? :nuts: But yeah it doesn't take long for me to get a small grip on their play-style.

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
1.2e Change Log
  • Fixed some tooltips
  • Changed a lot of interface/UI (For Fun)
  • Added Round Mode
  • Added Aura arts to easily distinguish archers
  • Made player colors change with team color
  • Players now show up as their team color on the Multiboard

This updated is mostly cosmetic with the addition of one new mode.

Please look forward to 1.3
Plans - Subject to change
  • 3rd terrain
  • Rework of Illusionist's Ultimate
  • New Basic Items
  • New Recipies
  • New Bow System
  • Rework Ice/Lightning/Fire mechanics

Doom2030

Reaction score
Awesome Map Cleeezzz, the only time I ever have lag is when I (master) use Illusionist.
Not sure if it was intentional but you can multisplit holy. It looks cool as all hell when ya do it(observers), but ya It causes a spike. The other thing is Illusionists Star can be double shotted and the arrows can be split. Ive Hit a tree for over 5k with one star that way. Not telling you to change it, just telling you incase you were unaware.

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
i was aware, splitting holy arrows shouldnt lag, at least not very much because of the lower quality flames.

also, if they want to keep their tree rooted and get hit by stars, then.. o_O

i dont think its imbalanced, but im planning to change it anyway.

megma

Reaction score
Awesome Map Cleeezzz, the only time I ever have lag is when I (master) use Illusionist.
Not sure if it was intentional but you can multisplit holy. It looks cool as all hell when ya do it(observers), but ya It causes a spike. The other thing is Illusionists Star can be double shotted and the arrows can be split. Ive Hit a tree for over 5k with one star that way. Not telling you to change it, just telling you incase you were unaware.

What version of Archer wars were you playing? The newer version don't have spikes cus of holy/split holy. (just like cleeezzz said above me)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.