WIP Archer Wars: Legacy

Galdiuz

Creator of Photon Command
Reaction score
Then how about this? You still have 1% per charge to get stunned, stun duration is 0.5 seconds. You can only be stunned from the charges once every 5 seconds.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
IMHO, the three elements do not work very well together.

Instead of Ice, use Water... That way,

Water - Strong: Fire, Weak: Lightning, Nature Special: Enhanced Damage/Speed/w/e when in water
Fire - Strong: Nature, Weak: Water, Neutral: Lighting Special: Enhanced damage when target is near trees/on grass
Lightning - Strong: Water, Weak: Nature, Neutral: Fire Special: Enhanced damage in water and chance to do extra damage when near trees
Nature - Strong: Water, Nature, Weak: Fire Special: Enhanced damage when in grass or near trees.

Then, have combination:

I.E.:

Water+Fire - Strong: Fire, Nature, Weak: Lightning Neutral: Water Special: Chance to throw liquid fire bombs on attack/every 5th attack
Water+Nature - Strong: Water, Nature, Neutral: Fire, Lightning Special: Further enhanced damage near grass, trees, and water.

Etc etc...

End with an ultimate combination of all 4 elements OR (and this is my preferred) end with a maximum of 2 elements (and no way to go back).

This will force players to choose combinations based on their style and their enemy's style.

Galdiuz

Reaction score
That's a very nice idea. But it will probably be kinda annoying to create. *Looks at cleeezzz*

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
That's a very nice idea. But it will probably be kinda annoying to create. *Looks at cleeezzz*

Annoying to create? Hardly...

Create a base struct and extend off of that.

JASS:
struct element extends array
    // Base Element Attributes
endstruct

struct fire extends element
    // Fire Specific Attributes
endstruct

Galdiuz

Reaction score
Nah, the triggering isn't that hard. I was talking about getting the ideas for every combination. :p

Lifee

Reaction score
Hi all, great map cleeez, when i play it i always win :D i like it so much xD.If some1 think is better player on that than me he can pm me :D

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
mkay well i kinda like sevions idea about the combining elements however.. right now the bonus effects are kinda eh...

if we can eventually compile a good list of all combos and effects (including single element) then ill get to work on it

megma

Reaction score
I'm working on a list for you, if its good or not is a different story. But I do have all the combinations, effects are just my opinion and you could put them up for people to make.

Personally I like, water = slow, fire = dot, lightning = dmg, & nature = stun, and each effect is effect by the environment, so like, fire has less dmg and time if they in water, but more dmg if they on grass, and lightning deals more damage if they in water, ect.

Side-note: on the effects, (they based on what I said above) combos' effects are alike from their base parts, so like, a water-water will have a greater slow effect, and a water-fire will have a slow and dot effect, ect.

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
Hey, I don't know how much you check this thread, but I thought you should know that I was playing this with some friends and I got this error:

Double free of type: TP
Attempt to destroy null
struct of type: TP

It didn't really affect the game in any way I could see, and we played for a good hour after the error popped up.

Very nice map btw :D. Loads of fun to play and has quite a lot of variety in it.

megma

Reaction score
Alright, the list is finished. If you want anything changed, either let me know, or change it yourself. If you want actual special abilities for the combos, such as Sevion's liquid fire, let me know. And yes I know the abilities are based off of what it currently has.

Attachments

• archer wars elements n combos.txt
    7 KB · Views: 441

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
I got another "Double free of type:" error yesterday. It wasn't TP though...something else :S. I forget.

GunUltimate

Reaction score
how can i choose hero in archerwar 2.2
it doesn't have hero for me to choose in the beginning although i load my code

Dark

Reaction score
Tell me if I'm right because since 2 days I started to doubt, AWL 1.3e/1.4(e) are fakes right ?

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
All versions except for the version available for download on the front page are "fakes".

Only 1.2e is "official" and "legitimate".

Whoever made those 1.3e and 1.4e versions are posing as cleeezzz.

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
As of today, project is dropped, I apologize to all those who liked the map and wished for next versions.

Thanks to:
Sevion
Renendaru
TranceRave
Ghan_04
Jesus4lyf
Acehart
Everyone who helped me on the forums
And all of my supporters

Without these people, the project could not have gotten this far.

I authorize these maps for public use. (Learning or Continuing, whatever) It would be nice if you didn't fake being me though, so give yourself some credit.
UNPROTECTED
[1.2d] http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X4R26F30
[1.2e] http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YWCY8JGC

Note: 1.2e is broken at the moment. I was in the middle of a complete overhaul of the arrow system and never got around to fix it, so 1.2d is probably easier to work with.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.