WIP Archer Wars: Legacy

Mr.Eps

Reaction score
explosion on lvl3, it doesn't auto cast (picture Fail) . it explodes when u hit E in mid air AFTER u Fire an arrow , just as the arrow passes an oppoment hit E then it will explode. at lvl 10 you will be able to use shrapnel , it allows u to explode and split in 2 explosive arrows that explodes after a few second , with double shot and critical you can go close to you oppoment empty your arrows and explode instantly with 1 hit k.o pretty cool.

shrapnel is just like a illusionist but short ranged .

Jamonnin

Reaction score
AWars Clan?

Is there an Archer Wars clan currently out there for US East? Also is there a way to downgrade from 1.24 and play online w/out it?

*New Game Idea* Include a Capture the Flag game mode? With increased respawn times so it is easier to capture and no Ancients of Wars. Everybody on same team respawns at the same location.

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
Yes, when i have time ill edit the autocast icon, its not supposed to be autocast Xd

News: Official 1.1 is here. Compatible with Patch 1.24, HOWEVER, i do not guarantee that there are NO bugs since patch 1.24 is pretty lame. Please report bugs here.

ALSO: there are no changes except minor things because i just wanted to get this out as soon as possible.

There is no East AWL clan that i know of.

Ive been thinking about other modes but as of right now, i have no time yet. Maybe in the future.

Mr.Eps

Reaction score
incompatible with 1.21!!!

Note: i could open the map with World edit... issit uprotected or did you uploaded the wrong map?

Jamonnin

Reaction score
Thank you for 1.1!

I love legacy and was extremely upset when the new patch prevented me from playing it. Thank you for 1.1. Good idea on the possibility of different terrian choices, that would up the play value alot.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
incompatible with 1.21!!!

Note: i could open the map with World edit... issit uprotected or did you uploaded the wrong map?

Of course it's incompatible, this update was intended for 1.24, for 1.21 play the 1.1 betas.

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
its not unprotected, it just let you open it, but all trigger data is gone.

Ill protect it better 1.1b >_>

Mr.Eps

Reaction score
can you from now on post 1 for each version pls, i'm having trouble upgrading to 1.24.
i want to play the terrain choices >.<

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Why do you still play on 1.21b, how is that even possible. Unless it's LAN play, or a private server, it shouldn't allow that. If you're having trouble upgrading bring it to the Blizzard Tech Help forum.

megma

Reaction score
Pentant of mana does not give the mana boost. although the great stone, or w/e it is when you combin the mana and health stones together, does. (just now found out)

Mr.Eps

Reaction score
i mean 1.23 , 1.24 is not worth it cause all the good maps are not compatible .I might have to play beta for life :(

fyi i play on Garena

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
bump, updated just for you, eps.

i MAY release 2 versions each time for the patch. Depends.

1.1 -> 1.1b

-Fixed Sniper Bird dying repeatedly after being hit by firebow.
-Fixed Pendant of Mana not giving mana bonuses.

Mr.Eps

Reaction score
i aprreciate that thanks , on the mean time i'm trying to get 2 seperate wc3 1 before 1.24 and 1 after 1.24 that should fix some of the problems although it eats space but i could afford it

p/s read my name backwards

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.