WIP Archer Wars: Legacy

megma

Reaction score
Okay cleeezzz, 1.1d version 2 is playable, but the game didn't last long enough to get any good data. So if you got anyone willing to help me test, and actually stay long enough to do it. And no quit cus I'm a crappy host/getting owned. :nuts: = me >.<

Edit: Okay, everything is working fine. But I have a question, do you have a anti-mh system added?

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
no i do not, i have tried adding one but it gives a lot of problems. i may look into it again in the future.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Then just tell them it has AMHS.

Mr.Eps

Reaction score
I wanna suggest a new hero The joker
skills:
arrow , arrow , <insert skills here> , meld,god arrow ,transform(changes into a specific archer , but after changed unable to use their ulti , replaced with transform lasts forever)

make it after illusionist , should be fun

megma

Reaction score
Hmmm.... Mr.Eps, with the name, I'd say 3rd skill would be something like a rigged/trap item (think of it like a prank with pies being thrown, but replace pies with arrows), when item is picked up, it triggers the trap, trap does 50/75/125/200 damage in 360 area, with 750 or 800 range, trap item is a random item of all the items (excluding recipes, but what they actually make, like ice bow). Change the transform into "Imitate" does the same thing as what he says, but doesn't last forever, and targets a unit to imitate that unit, with skills of unit + a "Stop imitating". Also changing the color to color of owner of picked unit.

Mr.Eps

Reaction score
yea and i would pick up a stray item when joker is in play , might be better to make all his arrow look like god arrow but that would drop the fps of the game

megma

Reaction score
Yeah for a smart person, they wouldn't, but from all that I've seen, about 75% if not more, will pick up a stray item. And since you said that, I figured to change it to a clear sight. Hey, who wouldn't pick up a gem?

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
1.1e

Changelog
  • Fixed Explode Icon (No longer autocast)
  • Fixed Holy Arrow Lag (NOW 0 FPS DROP) - Thanks to Null-Current

sorry its not much but i had to fix the lag created by holy arrow.

Download Official (1.1e)

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Woohoo! Yay! Is what I'd say, if I didn't know this was coming -.-

Good job anyway.

megma

Reaction score
Awesome cleeezzz, I'll test it later. Right now I'm eating, and been playing N3 Ninety-nine nights.

By the way, know any pros??? I was/am thinking about making a archer wars legacy video, probably something like "Pro styles of Archer Wars Legacy". Aside from you, and Renendaru, I don't know many that I'd consider pros.

megma

Reaction score
Okay, did a small test (not many players joined) Found 2 things, both may be a bug, or "Edit: pathing error, or something, not sure"

First one, peasant spawns periodically. And does die if shot.

Second one, when circled trees grow back, any archer behind them (you can see where by my healthbar), becomes untouchable (happened only once, so can't confirm this.)

wc3scrnshot081609224257.jpg

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
the peasant is delay check, ill move it somewhere else

as for the other bug, you should still be able to get hit O-o

SanKakU

Reaction score
this is a really really fun map but one complaint to give on it is that the save/load system makes it very imbalanced but it's a fun map nevertheless and it's not a rts game so whatever.

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
hmm why is it imbalanced? they've gotten to a point where its pretty balanced, (actually theres a lot of people who prefer assault over the other 6 even though they have a high rank), the other 6 are admittedly harder to play, which is why i want the user to have experience

(please tell me why you think its imbalanced, ill look into it)

and im glad you like it

megma

Reaction score
@ SanKakU
The save/load system doesn't make anything unbalanced. The only real thing is the skill of the player. Like Cleeezzz said, most prefer the assault. I use the assault a lot, mainly cus I'm just being lazy, and have yet to find the need to try my other play styles.

@ Cleeezzz
Like I said, I can't confirm it, because it only happened once, and I wasn't paying attention. The guy said he shot at me, also I never saw it goes past the trees. (I wasn't paying attention cus I was poking around with ur peasant) Make him invulnerable instead? and add locus skill so he's not selectable, or does that interfere with how the check works?

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
yes i cant use locust, ill just move it a little outside the map, so you cant see it

SanKakU

Reaction score
megma don't act like you know what you're talking about....if you don't use the save load feature you are at a huge disadvantage...including if you haven't played the game before or else just don't write down the codes because you're lazy. at any rate in warcraft 3 players all start out with level 1 heroes, which they would have to build but in archer wars you can start out with archers that are stronger which is imbalanced because you start out with a hero that is either less or more than the heroes that the enemies have.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.