thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
terraintutorial.png

http://www.gamerz-forum.com/images/upload/terraintutorial.png

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Hmm, really? I was afraid that it would me all of my terraining, and not really teaching or w/e. I'll note that to myself.

As for screenshots, I'll see what I can do about it.

As for this tutorial, I'm too tired to go on so I'll do in tomorrow or something. Tired. -_- zzZZZ

Reaction score
Write the tutorial in Notepad or Word, then C 'n' P it here when it's ready. People are not interested in reading unfinished tutorials.

Zedzy

ℑΣÐℑΨ
Reaction score
Did you read the submission rules before posting this?

Only submit complete resources - do not put anything unfinished here. This includes, but isn't limited to half-complete tutorials, WIP spells, "will upload it tomorrow" systems and similar submissions. If you want to promote your unfinished work then there are other forums for that, namely Members' Projects.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
:eek: Yes.

It's just because I didn't expect that I had to go and I just submitted it. Just don't read it for now. Can you do that!?! Anyway, it still could go for complete. :)

EDIT: Oh, anyway, I finished it on Word but when I copy and paste it, all the pictures (like 20) and all the bolds, spaces, italics, underlines and stuff are gone... anyone know how I can fix that? Or maybe I should just rewrite the whole thing here, copying off of the Word.

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
EDIT: Oh, anyway, I finished it on Word but when I copy and paste it, all the pictures (like 20) and all the bolds, spaces, italics, underlines and stuff are gone... anyone know how I can fix that? Or maybe I should just rewrite the whole thing here, copying off of the Word.
You need to do it manually :p

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Lol, wasted, you saw update fast. Anyway.

UPDATE: The tutorial is finished. This is for Knight and I put it here for others to see. I know it's not the best, it's just help. Take it or leave it. :)

EDIT: Btw, what does having a tutorial/resource "approved" do?

duderock101

Check out my 2 Player Co-op RPG!
Reaction score
great tut. I still am really sh*t at terraining. All this guide told me is what i should do, i try it and it still looks crap. AWw im getting no where:(

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
If you look at some of the accepted tuts on the tutorial site, as well as these basic ones, and practice enough, you'll get good.

Anyways, this is a pretty ok tutorial to get started with terraining.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.