Can hide a unit and make it visible to some?

CAPSLOCKFTW

Reaction score
Can a trigger hide a "unit" and make it visible to 1 player, like "player 1", even when "player 2" has shared vision and is near "player 1" then "player 2" cant see the unit that "player 1" sees? :nuts:

DuelPlayer

Reaction score
Can a trigger hide a "unit" and make it visible to 1 player, like "player 1", even when "player 2" has shared vision and is near "player 1" then "player 2" cant see the unit that "player 1" sees? :nuts:

You can use invisible instead of hide.:confused:

SwedishChef

Reaction score
You could use getlocal player and change the size or the color of the unit so that it can't be seen. Only problem then would be the lifebar, but if the unit have locust it's no problem.

CAPSLOCKFTW

Reaction score
You can use invisible instead of hide.:confused:

If i use invisible then if red sees it then blue sees it aswell but i only need red to see it.

I'll explain my map a bit (making the required trigger understanding easyer). I have based my map on WoW Arathi Basin Battleground. Now i need this trigger for respawn system effects, like when u die there ur hero's spirit gets sent back to home base and u see a ghostly Druid casting a spell(a continous channel animation), when u respawn u cant see the ghost anymore. It's like he revived u :cool:. So i need to only let dead players see him :D. Problem is that the players who spawn there are allied and have shared vision so they all can see him.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.