Can you convert (Agility of Hero) to (0.(Agility of Hero))?

Chilling

Reaction score
Is there a way to just add the 0. before the (Agility of (So-and-so Hero))? In other words, if the agility was 25, make 0.25 instead of 25.
Thanks!

Sajin

User title under construction.
Reaction score
divide their agility by 10, 100, 1000, etc depending on the number you want ex. dividing by 100 would move the decimal over 2 places so 45 would become 0.45 and if you divide by 1000 it move 3 spots making 45 = 0.045 (in essence every 0 move your decimal over to the left 1 spot

so it would be something like set agility of (triggering unit) = to ((agility of (triggering unit)) / 100)

Sajin

User title under construction.
Reaction score
its fine :) its something most people I know overlook in math class ;)

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
Not sure if I get you correctly.
Hero attributes are set in integer values. Such division will just return 0.

Not sure if hero attributes can be set in fractions via trigger. Don't think it's possible.

Mythes

Reaction score
Integers can become real
integer = 3
so integer -> real, real = 3

Real CAN become integer
real = 3,501
real -> integer, integer = 4

real = 3,500
real -> integer, integer = 3

^^

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
It will display Zero, but Attributes are actually real values I believe. That's why they allow decimals in the fields "Strength per level", etc.

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
Real CAN become integer
real = 3,501
real -> integer, integer = 4

The program will not round up the values for you. Conversion of 3.501 will return 3.

Same goes for the attribute thing. A value of 0.989, for example, will be converted to 0 as integer.
Then again, I'm not too sure if I understand what the thread poster really wants.

Chilling

Reaction score
All I wanted was an acceleration for a flying/driving trigger. I used Move (Picked Unit) instantly to (Position of (Picked Unit) offset by (((Real((Agility) of (Picked Unit) (Include) bonuses)) / (100)) towards (Facing of Picked Unit) degrees.
I couldn't have 50 agility or it would be insanely fast, so I needed a way to put it to 0.50, etc.
It's working wonderfully now and I'm quite satisfied with it :)

DioD

Reaction score
The program will not round up the values for you. Conversion of 3.501 will return 3.

false, it will round from 404\405, value less is 0 value more is 1, this is reason for units to die when health drop below 405

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.