Cinematic... NO PICTURE!

YaY_simulato

Reaction score
I got realy bad problem! I have a cinematic, BUT i dont get any picture whats happening thou i have set the cameras!!! Also, there are some abilities in my cinematic that should occure and kill units, theres no units dead :s

Here are my triggers:

Code:
Cinematic
    Events
    Conditions
    Actions
        Cinematic - Turn cinematic mode On for (All players)
        Cinematic - Turn on letterbox mode (hide interface) for (All players): fade out over 2.00 seconds
        Cinematic - Turn subtitle display override On
        Cinematic - Disable user control for (All players)
        Cinematic - Clear the screen of text messages for (All players)
        Cinematic - Fade out over 1.10 seconds using texture Black Mask and color (0.00%, 0.00%, 0.00%) with 0.00% transparency
        Sound - Clear the music list
        Sound - Stop music Immediately
        Sound - Set Ambient Sounds to 0.00%
        Custom script:   call StopSound(bj_nightAmbientSound, true, true)
        Custom script:   call StopSound(bj_dayAmbientSound, true, true)
        Environment - Set sky to Felwood Sky
        Trigger - Run Camera 1 <gen> (ignoring conditions)
This one is run from other trigger, so thats why theres no events, same goes to other triggers.

Code:
Camera 1
    Events
    Conditions
    Actions
        Camera - Apply Camera 1 <gen> for Player 1 (Red) over 30.00 seconds
        Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from PlagueLord named Narta'zhim: Play No sound and display Ah, at last we meet....  Modify duration: Add 0.00 seconds and Wait
        Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Hero named Lightbringer: Play No sound and display Who are you?!.  Modify duration: Add 0.00 seconds and Wait
        Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from PlagueLord named Narta'zhim: Play No sound and display Im the one who is b....  Modify duration: Add 0.00 seconds and Wait
        Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Hero named Lightbringer: Play No sound and display No! That is a horri....  Modify duration: Add 0.00 seconds and Wait
        Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from PlagueLord named Narta'zhim: Play No sound and display HAH! Pathetic!.  Modify duration: Add 0.00 seconds and Wait
        Unit - Order PlagueLord to Orc Tauren Chieftain - War Stomp
        Wait 2.00 seconds
        Unit - Order PlagueLord to Undead Death Knight - Animate Dead
        Wait 0.75 seconds
        Trigger - Run Camera 2 <gen> (ignoring conditions)

Code:
Camera 2
    Events
    Conditions
    Actions
        Camera - Apply Camera 2 <gen> for Player 1 (Red) over 10.00 seconds
        Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Hero named Lightbringer: Play No sound and display NO! YOU MONSTER!.  Modify duration: Subtract 3.00 seconds and Wait
        Unit - Order Hero to Follow PlagueLord
        Wait 2.00 seconds
        Unit - Order PlagueLord to Human Mountain King - Storm Bolt Hero
        Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from PlagueLord named Narta'zhim: Play No sound and display Not quiet yet my fr....  Modify duration: Subtract 1.00 seconds and Wait
        Unit - Order PlagueLord to Orc Tauren Chieftain - Shockwave (Center of Cinematic Trees Die <gen>)
        Wait 0.75 seconds
        Unit - Order PlagueLord to Move To (Center of Boat <gen>)
        Trigger - Run Escape Cinematic <gen> (ignoring conditions)

And when the cinematic ends this trigger runs:

Code:
Escape Cinematic
    Events
    Conditions
    Actions
        Cinematic - Turn cinematic mode Off for (All players)
        Cinematic - Enable user control for (All players)
        Cinematic - Turn off letterbox mode (show interface) for (All players): fade in over 2.00 seconds
        Camera - Reset camera for Player 1 (Red) to standard game-view over 0.00 seconds

But i wont get any picture at all after this either!

Any ideas of the problem?

Pharaoh_

The epic journey will soon begin... Prepare!
Reaction score
Event damn you, Event! :) Map initialization for the first one.

YaY_simulato

Reaction score
it happens during a game, the 1st one should be runned when unit enters a region. And i tried, but still no picture =/

Pharaoh_

The epic journey will soon begin... Prepare!
Reaction score
So, Unit - A unit enters (Your region) doesn't work? You are kidding me, try it now.
Plus, maybe that unit is not owned by your player or you are not Player 1 (Red)?
Then, Camera - Apply Camera 1 <gen> for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) over 2.00 seconds
You don't need 30.00 seconds, just leave it '2 seconds'.

YaY_simulato

Reaction score
Unit enters region event works fine, it launches the trigger as its supposed to. But i still didnt get any picture. This time i changed the player red to owner of the triggering unit, but i didnt get any picture from my cameras... I have no idea what the hell is worng. And the player 1 should work, becouse your playing as player 1 (i have set player 1 in player constants to be the user, other players are computers)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.