• September 30th

Votes: 15 88.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

0zaru

Learning vJASS ;)
Reaction score
false i made a map but it's not yet finished (But i have the minimun requirements, but i have not finished making all custom spells for heroes)

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
false i made a map but it's not yet finished (But i have the minimun requirements, but i have not finished making all custom spells for heroes)

oh sorry about that, im not totaly complete either :(

Have you attached the map yet?

nope its too big and havn't got Anman64's mail yet , and he hasn't been online fore a while

duyen

Reaction score
I'm on, and yes I think I will increase the deadline, but only till Friday. Good Luck! konerboy, try submitting it to www.filefront.com, then post the link (or private message).

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
> You were never in.

Ill join i guess PANDAREN FTW!!! :D

Now, I think it would be a good idea to, hmm, "float" the deadline.
Just wait until people start to turn them in, or at least start posting WIP pictures, to set another deadline.
Since this has never been done before, it's natural to need a little flexibility. ;)

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score

NapaHero

Back from the dead...
Reaction score
Deadline on Friday? We need much more time to make our races. This is not like a spell that you can make on 2 days or even less (but, of course, there's spells that take much time :p).

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Deadline on Friday? We need much more time to make our races. This is not like a spell that you can make on 2 days or even less (but, of course, there's spells that take much time :p).

Yea, spells themselves can take 2 days. 4(heroes)x4(spelss0=16 total spells=32 days! And then theres custom units, and buildings, upgrades. Really need til Oct 31

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
How could it be? No one has even submitted one race.

Anman, finding another jude would be optimal. You are alone grading a whole race...

Plus, the deadline should be somewhere around the 20th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.