• September 30th

Votes: 15 88.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WolSHaman

knowledgeably ignorant
Reaction score
I'd enter cept I find the three tiers of town hall requirement to constrainging...

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
I think this contest needs more organization. You need to specify EVERYTHING needed, get another judge or two, get more active contestants (or if any are finish to submit their work to you privately) and then when you have enough people, set the deadline. Although it might be a bit unfair to people who just started, opposed to the people that have started (and are close to finishing)

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
I think this contest needs more organization. You need to specify EVERYTHING needed, get another judge or two, get more active contestants (or if any are finish to submit their work to you privately) and then when you have enough people, set the deadline. Although it might be a bit unfair to people who just started, opposed to the people that have started (and are close to finishing)

i think that too and the " Your race MUST have " doesn't really gives good place for originality

Im dropping since im grounded

with what can i help?

esb

Reaction score
>the " Your race MUST have " doesn't really gives good place for originality

By that I meant something like 4 heroes with custom spells each (don't have to be triggered), 3 levels for town hall, basic attack building (Barracks), etc. etc.

Nestharus

o-o
Reaction score
Man... see, why I didn't enter this contest is because of those requirements. My Hero Growth System that I use would only have 1 hero per race with limitless possibilities... There are some other things as well ><

Upgrades wouldn't exist, it would be weaponry you are equipping to your units... how many weapons you can buy, etc

Next time, this contest needs to allow for anything with a race, just so long as its playable, that way people can really get artistic. Unique races are the best, I'm sorry. When you force people to follow Blizzard's little tree, the creative people, the one's who are really going to shock you, aren't going to join your contest.

non-Kudos to u : P

esb

Reaction score
True...
But then grading would be harder.
Maybe break it down to pieces.
Resources
Upgrades (Don't have to be the click and go kind)
Heroes ( What kind of heroes do "heroes" play here? )
Units (How many units, are they enough to fight/beat/win in a melee game against another race?)
Buildings
etc...

WolSHaman

knowledgeably ignorant
Reaction score
Next time, this contest needs to allow for anything with a race, just so long as its playable, that way people can really get artistic. Unique races are the best, I'm sorry. When you force people to follow Blizzard's little tree, the creative people, the one's who are really going to shock you, aren't going to join your contest.
QFT

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Start off by finding another judge.

Then we will come up with a deadline.

I

iAmKablam

I hope not.

My race is coming along. Just finishing up the skills for my last 2 heroes. I'll post it soon, regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.