Custom Game Interface Problem

Handless

Reaction score
Hey,

Is it possible to remove the "5/0" (or whatever) after "Food" in the box that appears in the down right corner when you move your cursor on the food icon next to the lumber icon?

Thanks,
Handless

oveRLuckEd

Reaction score
I really can't find it, I searched near 10 minutes, read every line and don't found nothing, you can change text before "5/0" and after but I think that you can't change "5/0", "5" is your food, "0" is your food limit.

jackall

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
i dont think that theres a way to remove it but you can always change it to another integer

Handless

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for your help.. I was just thinking if there would be a shortcut to do it, like hiding the "100%" in the upkeep thingy by typing text over it with unnoticable font.. But that didnt work in this one.

+rep anyways!

Edit: How could i change it? The only thing bothering me is actually the numbers after the "/"(food provided), the food you are using is fine to show.

jackall

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
then you could use warcraft 3 color codes(black is |c00000000YourTextHere|r)

Handless

Reaction score
then you could use warcraft 3 color codes(black is |c00000000YourTextHere|r)

Well yeah that's what i actually ment, sorry for using wrong words. There seems to be a limit how long the text can be before the "food used/food provided" numbers, and it always shows red, no matter what colours i put before it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.