Custom Hero Line Wars - |Mod's Pick|

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
two things:
first, u made custom hero line wars, baka_ranger?
second, For an Ultimate Crypt lord build:
1. Get Concentration
2. Get cleave, or whatever melle splash thing is
3. some good aura, DEGENERATION recommended
4. pick a nuker
for ULt Use either Flash Flood or Drunken Brawler:thup:
Meh.

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
Ugh, melee builds... They are pretty damn weak end-game, especially around the time people spam barges (how do you expect to avoid stunlock to get close enough to kill). Acid Bomb is probably a much better choice for ultimate, since it practically slows the units to 0% movement and attack speeds and does an incredible amount of damage in a good AoE, since it can take down Wyverns in a few seconds (unless it was nerfed)

And I think Degen Aura is bugged (unless baka fixed it) where it leaves the creeps immortal if they reach 1HP.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
You can't -heal to death I believe.
Avatar, Cleave, Thorns, Command, Vamp.
Win.

D

Death_911

THis build has won me a few matches, and yes, it is actually good at end game, flash flood kills Wyverns, his pure strength kills a whole crapload else, o and GET THE KILLMAIN of vampirific aura, like he said

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
my build: Naga syren (melee)

Critical strike
Cleave
endurance aura
thorns aura
Ult: Mirror image

Items when end game shrine:

- Dragonlance (X2)
- executioner blade (X2)
- Godly plate
- The helm in recipe shop (forgot the name)

That way, almost un-killable. And thorns aura can change with debilitation one (- armor)

BRUTAL

I'm working
Reaction score
Items when end game shrine:

- Dragonlance (X2)
- executioner blade (X2)
- Godly plate
- The helm in recipe shop (forgot the name)
you cant get 2 of an item right?:S
or was that like a new thing, cause i paly older versions

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
Yeah, that's true but seem like i could, i tried it today and worked... Strange!

Maybe an older or newest version? I'll try it again juss to see!

A

Amkuku

I prefer

Basic Skills:
- Spiked Armour
- Stone Wall
- Evasion
- Poison Wave

Ultimate:
- Heavenly Grace

I play mostly the impossible mode:
- Killing the first creeps with Poison wave
- Killing the other creeps with Stone Wall + Heavenly Grace
- Kill the EndTrees with Stone Wall + Spiked armor (and Heavenly Grace if there are a lot of creeps, to survive it)

Try it guys

PS: Rocky ftw

BRUTAL

I'm working
Reaction score
my build is
space marine
-trueshot aura
-debil aura
-bash/sometimes eagle eye
-dark arrows/sometimes searing arrows
-drunken brawler

it varies on who im palying with

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
marine cannot take eagle eye anymore!

And i never tried that stone wall, will look foward using it in my following games!

Dameon

"All the power in the world resides in the eyes"
Reaction score
You guys should realy try the build I posted, that with the items, executioners blade, dragons lance, immortals helm, godly plate of whale, golden axe, and ghost walkers wall, just try it and see why I like the build so much.

Ps. don't play version 1.5, it is a hacked version.

A

Amkuku

You guys should realy try the build I posted, that with the items, executioners blade, dragons lance, immortals helm, godly plate of whale, golden axe, and ghost walkers wall, just try it and see why I like the build so much.

Yes, i only play 1.42 because 1.5 sux a lot. I hope the new official version will be 1.6 or a higher version. A lot of guys doesn't know that 1.5 is a 1.4 fake version...

Reaction score
I have already found the ultimate build for CHLW's, found it a long time ago. Use the huntress, (the agi with bounce) Then as for skills, get spiked armor, thorns aura, devotion aura, debilitation aura (the armor one), and mirror image. I dont normaly use the mirror images till the bottom row of the final tier, but as long as your level is high enought you can survive the avatars and sasys useing only a killmaim.

Edit: This build works best on normal settings, in fact it is almost unbeatable when you have all the items, and are above level 51, almost unbeatable cause some times they send armys of trees and bargese and wymers and then place healing wards every where, the game starts to lag real bad and the items abilitys stop working the way they are supose to.

Ps baka any way to fix that problim yet?

Good work, if normal is easy, try playing with some modifiers to see if your build still holds up there.

No massing fixes as yet, but I will be spending a lot of time optimising my code.

Ugh, melee builds... They are pretty damn weak end-game, especially around the time people spam barges (how do you expect to avoid stunlock to get close enough to kill). Acid Bomb is probably a much better choice for ultimate, since it practically slows the units to 0% movement and attack speeds and does an incredible amount of damage in a good AoE, since it can take down Wyverns in a few seconds (unless it was nerfed)

And I think Degen Aura is bugged (unless baka fixed it) where it leaves the creeps immortal if they reach 1HP.

I agree.. I'm so sick of seeing passive melee builds, every single one is pretty much the same between them except for one skill that people pick differently every time.
In v1.42 with orb of annihilation a ranged build without marine is VERY viable, I've made some but all can be improved in some way..
Nukers are also very viable as well. This is a DPS nuker build that works very well on impossible: Breath of Fire, Drunken Haze, Tyhpoon, I tend to get spiked armour but its interchangeable, maybe Poison Wave instead if you like, and as ulti, either Flash Flood, Acid Bomb as flare mentioned or Heavenly Grace. Late game its so so, you need someone to tank a bit for you but other than that it works fairly well.

Degeneration Aura was fixed a while ago and Acid Bomb has been pretty much buffed consistently.

QFT. Some people dont notice the version number I put in the top right, but lately some people have bothered to change it to match. So basically just look for terrain, if it has the water in the lane by the shops, its most likely not rigged.

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
1.5 aint really hacked...

It is mostly a mistake, amiright? That plate for the ranged heroes that cost 1 gold instead of 1 lumber?

But seriously, i think players prefer it from the non-rigged veraion (see how americans can be attracted by false, bad and immature things. Well, canadians, and global ''mens'' can be attracted too, not to use racism!)

Your build is good dameon, just tried it and like you said, i made it till avatar not using mirror but still, huntress is slow attack even at high levels, that's why i prefer using fast melee heroes.

Nice Map BTW Baka, when the next update?

Reaction score
v1.5 is hacked from v1.4 as dameon said. The 1g armour bug is a mistake on my part and is also in v1.4. It contains cheats and the likes so yeah...

Next version sometime soonish.. I finished final exams yesterday, so I finally have some spare time on my hands.

EDIT::
Yay, nearly 100k views xD

BRUTAL

I'm working
Reaction score
marine cannot take eagle eye anymore!
i play the old maps remember :p i think its 1.3e, i like that cause 1. noobs wont know the recipes 2. costs less to make items

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
v1.5 is hacked from v1.4 as dameon said. The 1g armour bug is a mistake on my part and is also in v1.4. It contains cheats and the likes so yeah...

Next version sometime soonish.. I finished final exams yesterday, so I finally have some spare time on my hands.

EDIT::
Yay, nearly 100k views xD

And at the same time, nearly 1k posts for you :D

As the hacked version, i doubt i ever played it, what are the hacks beside your mistake with the 1g armor?

A

Amkuku

1.5 aint really hacked...

It is mostly a mistake, amiright? That plate for the ranged heroes that cost 1 gold instead of 1 lumber?

But seriously, i think players prefer it from the non-rigged veraion (see how americans can be attracted by false, bad and immature things. Well, canadians, and global ''mens'' can be attracted too, not to use racism!)

Your build is good dameon, just tried it and like you said, i made it till avatar not using mirror but still, huntress is slow attack even at high levels, that's why i prefer using fast melee heroes.

Nice Map BTW Baka, when the next update?
In the next version, hopefully all known bugs will be fixed. When will it be done? ATLEAST another 3 weeks from now, as I have finals coming up..

If you want the custom hero engine look here.

And that will be the 2nd day in July, i think. :)

Today i had a nice battle against a melee gamer on impossible. He had no problems at the beginning of the battle but he died later. I used the skills i posted and there are only problems at the beginning of the battle. With these i killed a lot of trees, the only way to die are the few seconds between the end of stonewall and the end of the cooldown of this spell, but, why we have stasis traps? :)

I'm sorry for my bad english...

Dameon

"All the power in the world resides in the eyes"
Reaction score
Yeah she is slow slow lol, but the bounce is insane when enought unit's are close enought

Ps. baka I have used that build on insane it still works ok even if it is not as good on the tree's, as I said it is a normal setting build. I have played you 2 times with that build but sadly we got game crash around tier 3 lol.

Pss 1.5 is rigged, every time I have played that version I crash to desktop and yet when I rejoin battle net the map is still going.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Heard Houston got hit pretty bad by storms last night. Hope all is well with TH.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Power back on finally - all is good here no damage
    +2
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.