Custom Hero Line Wars - |Mod's Pick|

L

lapester

im haveing trouble finding a build that can solo like 10 trees endgame

impossible mode too.. any suggestions are welcome

im guessing from what was posted by baka your not really supposed to be able to solo this map but tell me what your suggest.

thanks

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
Lapester^^^^^^^

Try using Daemonj build:

Huntress (agility, bounce)

Devotion and thorns aura
Stone wall
Spike shield
Mirror image

(spike and devotion stack, over 2k armor once vs end trees)
Once in far level, thorns aura almost ont hit kill end tree lol!
Stone wall is reducing almost all damages taken, very usefull too!
Mirror image make the end tree attack the mirror images, while you damage it.

He's dead!

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Cleave, Command, Vamp, Thorns, Avatar.
Wins every time if you get proper items.

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
pinch me if i'm wrong but killmaim is doing the job for vampiric aura, no?

That's why you'd better take another skill, that would either boost your defence or your attack rate, IMO!
That's why i never use abilities like command (cause at the end it is useless), vampiric, replaced by executiponer blade and dragonlance.

And i use skills that are not done in items, that way, it is like having 7 skills instead of 5. And is avatar that good? summoneables units get noobish at the end (end game shrine).

PS. This thread just touched the 100K views, congratulation BAKA :D

EDIT: HAHA found a bug in solo version. If u try to save, everything goes nicely and smooth.

You try to re-open, it reopen perfectly BUT.

3 of the five abilities are back to the ''?'' and you cannot use them anymore.

That's just what i wanted to state!

Prometheus

Reaction score
Killmaim only gives 45%, vamp gives 100% when maxed. Command is vital, it more then tripples your attack when at max damage. Avatar gives spell immunity, its god. You don't get bashed.

Sgqvur

FullOfUltimateTruthsAndEt ernalPrinciples, i.e shi
Reaction score
10 trees endgame are easy
u just stasis trap them
then some more stasi trap then a bit more trap and at when they come almost the circle u summon baka dragon and its like they were never there except for the leaves:thup:

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
Killmaim only gives 45%, vamp gives 100% when maxed. Command is vital, it more then tripples your attack when at max damage. Avatar gives spell immunity, its god. You don't get bashed.

yes but when u have both exectutionner and dragonlance, i think it is over 100%. Also, some items give +3500/sec regeneration and command aura isnt vital since your attack rarelly go over 2k, that give you 6k more and since executionner and dragonalnce combined give over 40k (I'm maybe wrong here), isnt command aura uneeded then?

But i guess you are right with avatar, adding life and damage. It is like mrror image but all the images combined in one to give a bigger ''you''

Sgqvur

Reaction score
you can kill endgame trees with Daemonj build

Huntress (agility, bounce)
Devotion and thorns aura
Stone wall
Spike shield
Mirror image

but it has a flaw....how do u kill range creeps like enggame spirit
you just cant rely on instakill bow or spell shrine to counter them....for a very long time probably^^
+ with that build theres noway absolutely noway u can even reach the endgame trees and get high enough lvl....so in other words it doesnt WOrk
pls correct me if i am wrong :nuts:

T

TaZuKo

:( When I try to open the map with Warcraft 3 it gives a "FATAL ERROR" Cause it couldn't read the memory or so...
I got it with all 3 downloads.. Someone know a solution what cause this and how to fix it? Never had it with opening custom games..

Oh, and also, it doesn't show the map in my custom game list in Warcraft 3 :S

Please help? It sounds really cool and I want to try ;)

Sgqvur

Reaction score
great....1 more guy trying to relese chlw 1.5 with his little cheats....i am joking ^^

you cant open the map in the World editor coz it is protected thats why u get this error i think ;/....

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
Devo is fail.

true, that's why i edit it and sometime take debilitation ura to effect ranged creeps and do 5X my damages. And yes, sgquvr, you are wrong, it is ultra-easy to reach end game shrine in either solo or b.net, believe me (at impossible)

T

TaZuKo

great....1 more guy trying to relese chlw 1.5 with his little cheats....i am joking ^^

you cant open the map in the World editor coz it is protected thats why u get this error i think ;/....
I don't get error when trying to open with World Editor, it just don't open, I already thought it was protected.. But I get error when I try to launch it with Warcraft 3... It loads Warcraft3 and start loading the Custom HLW map, but then the Fatal Error appears :( After that, I got it with some other Custom games too sometimes, not that much but it happens.. Any solution ? :)

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
does it work when playin it on b.net or is it always doing this with CHLW?

T

TaZuKo

It doesn't show CHLW in Warcraft 3 on B'net..
I'm sure they're in: C:\Program Files\Warcraft3\Maps\Downloads

Prometheus

Reaction score
Look around more, make sure the map is in that folder and that you've restarted wc3 before seeing if it was there.

Sgqvur

Reaction score
ultra-easy
lal either u know alot more then me about chlw (which i doubt)
or u r one of those 1.5 guys ^^
i would rly like to play 1vs1 u some time and c u what u got (ur build)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.