Model Dark Avenger

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Annother Model I made. Took alot of time to retexture, remove, and add stuff... That's why this Model has a Size of 383kb.
Clipboard01-2.jpg
It's worth it though. I didn't make a portrait File on purpose, because it would have ended somewhere in the the 420kb File size, but I added a Camera, which is also quite Decent.

I also changed the Particle emition from orange to Red. It's difficult to get a Screenshot from the particle burst, since it's almost instant. But they are noticable in-game.

Have fun !

Attachments

• Dark Avenger.zip
    197.8 KB · Views: 228

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
I am trying to get Famous here on Th.net :p As Mr. Uber Modeler or something xD
I'm getting better... I think :p

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
They aren't bad. Seems like you like high Poly Models :p I could try something like that, but therefore I must make my own Textures, if I don't want it "Wc3" like

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
I'd also like to make Custom animations.
But, I need 3dsMax 4 or 5 if I want to make Good and precise animations. (I tried to make some in Magos Model Editor... But in the End it looks like crap, and it just bugs in-game)

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
i have 3ds max 5 downloaded just to make my own animations...but it really sucks, because the vertices of the model are not showned easily in 3ds max 5

i would like to change skin between units but still fails...thats why i stoped modeling

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
yeah i know that...all i want to learn in modeling is to unwrap a skin to that model...but i really cant make it

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Well if you realy want to learn how to un Wrap a textue, I can make a tutorial about it.
It's not hard. It's not even complicated. Just takes a bit of your Time.

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Looks like a mix of well.... MACHO MACHO MAN

Macho Macho Man? I think someone has had an overdose of Village People.
Coming to think of it, it does look a bit.... Hmmmm... Sado-Maso/Lether Action stuff.
BTW, I have been waiting for about 2 Weeks or so, for approval. If this is not approved (Like the other Models I made), please, wirte some Message of whatever it's lacking...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.