DoT spells? Help

Mandrilx

Reaction score
Hi, I need some help finding ways to make Damage over Time (DoT) spells, Shadow Strike spell works perfectly for a DoT spell, however it will not stack with other spells based off of it. I know of Doom and Soul Burn having DoT, but they silence the targetted unit as well, and I dont want it to do that.

Any ideas of ways I could make a DoT spell other than using Shadow Strike?, spells that dont silence or disable (as in entangle) the enemy unit?

Help appreciated :D

power

Reaction score
Incinerate can stack but it doenst do Damage over time it makes you do more damage each time it stacks.... I don't think there are any spells like Shadow strike... but i think you can edit SOul burn so it doesnt stop the caster from doing spells.

Mandrilx

Reaction score
Incinerate can stack but it doenst do Damage over time it makes you do more damage each time it stacks.... I don't think there are any spells like Shadow strike... but i think you can edit SOul burn so it doesnt stop the caster from doing spells.

As for Incinerate it wont work, Im looking for a DoT once cast not for each attack, as for Soul Burn it would be perfect if it didnt silence, but I cant find a way for it to not to. Thanks anyway though :D

C

Cookie

Ever thought of somehow incorporating envenomed spears into the ability???

E

edit-addict

You could use Life Drain, it does do DoT... it's channeled though. You can turn off the transfer of life though, i think.

Mandrilx

Reaction score
Ever thought of somehow incorporating envenomed spears into the ability???

Hehe yeah thanks, thats what i just tryed. Used a dummy unit to poison with slow poison actually and worked perfectly, and those do seem to stack.

As for life drain I guess it could work too, but ill stick to the poisons.

Thanks guys.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.