DotA Roshan Ability

Red

Reaction score
How do i create a passive spell that makes the unit becomes stronger when time pass?

roaaaarrrr

Reaction score
I would use actual upgrades... You can add up to 4 different effects in an upgrade. You could upgrade HP, dmg, defense, mana, or whatever you want... just choose the appropriate upgrades you want your unit to have.

And then in the trigger editor, do something like
Trigger:
  • Creep Upgrades
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 60.00 seconds
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 120.00 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player - Pick every player in (Neutral Hostile) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Player - Set the current research level of Rohan Upgrade to (Execution count of (This trigger)) for (Picked player)

You can change the times to whatever you want, and add as many different times you want. Just make sure that for however many different sequences you add, you have a corresponding amount of levels of the upgrade. So if you upgrade it at 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 minutes, you need to have 5 levels of the upgrade in the upgrade editor.

Also make sure the line " Player - Pick every player in (Neutral Hostile) and do (Actions)" corresponds to the owner of your 'Rohan' type unit.

Red

Reaction score
Thanks your trigger works. But, i wants to make it to a passive spell so it displays the icon when i click the Roshan how do i make it?

Shura

Reaction score
Make a dummy passive ability that does nothing but has the tooltip of the ability and add that to the unit.

IronTrout

Reaction score
you mean like the little boxes for the buffs/debuffs?
Make a passive ability with the same amount of levels as your upgrade then make the same number of buffs, for each level of the passive, have the respective buff :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.