Doubt holocaust!

Even if you do/do not believe the holocaust, screw it... it wasn't the worst genocide attempt in history, just look at Stalin and Siberia. The holocaust is hyped up to make it seem like it was the worst event that could happen to a group of people, I think they only made it SO important so they can get reparations and their hands on Palestinian land.

landloss.jpg

Hyped up? Yes
Used to take over Palestinian land? You decide...

Even if you do/do not believe the holocaust, screw it... it wasn't the worst genocide attempt in history, just look at Stalin and Siberia. The holocaust is hyped up to make it seem like it was the worst event that could happen to a group of people, I think they only made it SO important so they can get reparations and their hands on Palestinian land.

landloss.jpg

Hyped up? Yes

The Jews and Palestinians have been fighting over that forever. There never was a Palestinian state; since Israel was made, it was a Jewish state and Palestinians happened to be there.

Lulz thread still going.
Well, a picture of crapload of bodies don't prove anything. It proves they are dead. Doesn't prove what was the cause of death.
By the way I don't anymore read the thread, so responding to my posts might be futile... but I have a video for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXKHw0EZrqM

If you can lie big enough, you won't be challanged by the public. :)

Youtube? Really? Some 15yr old kid probably made that video. And thats where your getting all your hard set facts from? Youtube, wow....

Really dude, my Grandma is a survivor. in Auschwitz, as well as her husband. The stories they have told are real, and are fact. There is no way 1 person can fake it. The holocaust IS real.

She saw bodies being caried out of the showers! She saw them carry bodies into the crematories. There are pictures, hundreds of testomonies. Dude wake up!

landloss.jpg

Hyped up? Yes

Ya. but apparently. no one doubts stalin's ability to execute his people.

If you can lie big enough, you won't be challanged by the public.
Dude if it was a big lie then there would be bigger signs, they would have to tell ever single survivor to tell the lie, but they would have to give them something, or intimidate them to lie. But even with that, there would be survivors ending up telling the truth, and no survivors have been saying it never happnened, and obivously they aren't getting anything from the government.

I noticed no one seems to care about our revelation about Titanic... does that mean it's been accepted as fact already?

If you can lie big enough, you won't be challanged by the public. :)
Refuge in audacity is a fantastic way to get away with ridiculously politically incorrect statements. Understandably, it's pretty much the reason that comedians aren't all dead. It is, however, NOT a functional mechanism for lying when there are millions of witness accounts on both sides of the line stating otherwise.

Samael88 said:
This on the other hand is complete bullshit:mad: The vikings did where horned hats they used mostly bullhorns and sometimes even other types of horns.
Eh, that's one of the things he's actually right about. If the vikings placed horns on their helmets, it was probably entirely ceremonial and very rare.

Vikings probably grew horns out of their heads anyway, thus making horned helmets pointless.

It's obnoxious that people are still debating this. OP is either a great troll or, to put it simply, unintelligent.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    News portal has been retired. Main page of site goes to Headline News forum now
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am working on getting access to the old news portal under a different URL for those that would rather use that for news before we get a different news view.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Easily done
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    https://www.thehelper.net/pages/news/ is a link to the old news portal - i will integrate it into the interface somewhere when i figure it out
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Need to try something
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hopefully this won't cause problems.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hmm
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I have converted the Headline News forum to an Article type forum. It will now show the top 20 threads with more detail of each thread.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    See how we like that.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do not see a way to go past the 1st page of posts on the forum though
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is OK though for the main page to open up on the forum in the view it was before. As long as the portal has its own URL so it can be viewed that way I do want to try it as a regular forum view for a while
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Yeah I'm not sure what the deal is with the pagination.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    It SHOULD be there so I think it might just be an artifact of having an older style.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I switched it to a "Standard" article forum. This will show the thread list like normal, but the threads themselves will have the first post set up above the rest of the "comments"
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I don't really get that article forum but I think it is because I have never really seen it used on a multi post thread
  • Ghan Ghan:
    RpNation makes more use of it right now as an example: https://www.rpnation.com/news/
  • The Helper The Helper:
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What do you think Tom?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    I will have to get used to this.
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    The latest news feed looks good
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I would like to see it again like Ghan had it the first time with pagination though - without the pagination that view will not work but with pagination it just might...
  • The Helper The Helper:
    This drink recipe I have had more than a few times back in the day! Mind Eraser https://www.thehelper.net/threads/cocktail-mind-eraser.194720/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.