Doubt holocaust!

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Even if you do/do not believe the holocaust, screw it... it wasn't the worst genocide attempt in history, just look at Stalin and Siberia. The holocaust is hyped up to make it seem like it was the worst event that could happen to a group of people, I think they only made it SO important so they can get reparations and their hands on Palestinian land.

landloss.jpg

Hyped up? Yes
Used to take over Palestinian land? You decide...

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Even if you do/do not believe the holocaust, screw it... it wasn't the worst genocide attempt in history, just look at Stalin and Siberia. The holocaust is hyped up to make it seem like it was the worst event that could happen to a group of people, I think they only made it SO important so they can get reparations and their hands on Palestinian land.

landloss.jpg

Hyped up? Yes

The Jews and Palestinians have been fighting over that forever. There never was a Palestinian state; since Israel was made, it was a Jewish state and Palestinians happened to be there.

XxShadyxX

I abused the rep system.
Reaction score
Lulz thread still going.
Well, a picture of crapload of bodies don't prove anything. It proves they are dead. Doesn't prove what was the cause of death.
By the way I don't anymore read the thread, so responding to my posts might be futile... but I have a video for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXKHw0EZrqM

If you can lie big enough, you won't be challanged by the public. :)

Youtube? Really? Some 15yr old kid probably made that video. And thats where your getting all your hard set facts from? Youtube, wow....

Really dude, my Grandma is a survivor. in Auschwitz, as well as her husband. The stories they have told are real, and are fact. There is no way 1 person can fake it. The holocaust IS real.

She saw bodies being caried out of the showers! She saw them carry bodies into the crematories. There are pictures, hundreds of testomonies. Dude wake up!

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score

landloss.jpg

Hyped up? Yes

Ya. but apparently. no one doubts stalin's ability to execute his people.

XxShadyxX

I abused the rep system.
Reaction score
If you can lie big enough, you won't be challanged by the public.
Dude if it was a big lie then there would be bigger signs, they would have to tell ever single survivor to tell the lie, but they would have to give them something, or intimidate them to lie. But even with that, there would be survivors ending up telling the truth, and no survivors have been saying it never happnened, and obivously they aren't getting anything from the government.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
I noticed no one seems to care about our revelation about Titanic... does that mean it's been accepted as fact already?

uberfoop

~=Admiral Stukov=~
Reaction score
If you can lie big enough, you won't be challanged by the public. :)
Refuge in audacity is a fantastic way to get away with ridiculously politically incorrect statements. Understandably, it's pretty much the reason that comedians aren't all dead. It is, however, NOT a functional mechanism for lying when there are millions of witness accounts on both sides of the line stating otherwise.

Samael88 said:
This on the other hand is complete bullshit:mad: The vikings did where horned hats they used mostly bullhorns and sometimes even other types of horns.
Eh, that's one of the things he's actually right about. If the vikings placed horns on their helmets, it was probably entirely ceremonial and very rare.

Vikings probably grew horns out of their heads anyway, thus making horned helmets pointless.

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
It's obnoxious that people are still debating this. OP is either a great troll or, to put it simply, unintelligent.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.