Crime Drunk Jet Blue Passenger pees on 11 year old girl during flight

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
It was plane madness.

Chaos erupted on JetBlue's red-eye flight from Portland, Ore., to JFK yesterday when a drunk allegedly urinated on a sleeping 11-year-old girl.

The youngster was traveling with her sister and dad, and had been left alone for a few minutes while the others used the lavatories.

Robert Vietze, 18, of South Warren Vt., stumbled from his seat five rows behind her and emptied his bladder, a witness said.

"I was drunk, and I did not realize I was pissing on her leg," the 6-foot-4, 195-pound Vietze said, according to law-enforcement sources. He later claimed to have consumed eight alcoholic beverages.

-----------------------------
Oh my, that is awkward.

Last edited:

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
I honestly don't know why they sell alcohol on flights. Selling it in a bar is fine because anyone who becomes seriously inebriated can just be taken outside, but 30,000 feet up that's not happening. I've been on flights where some people have gotten quite violent due to alcohol, and there's not much that can be done.

And that must've been pretty scary for the poor kid, considering his size.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
What a creep, That's for sure!

I honestly don't know why they sell alcohol on flights. Selling it in a bar is fine because anyone who becomes seriously inebriated can just be taken outside, but 30,000 feet up that's not happening.
And that must've been pretty scary for the poor kid, considering his size.
Yeah, QFT there's no reason to sell alcohol in a airplane really.
Well, they serve alcohol on airplanes to relax the passengers and for profit of course.
But they should, at the very least, do something about it! "Perhaps reduce alcohol consumption in a airplane?

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Does anyone have a video of said act? :3

Just kidding.

But from what it sounds like alcohol was the #1 problem.

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
I don't think it was the alcohol that was served on the plane that caused the problem - yes they serve alcohol, but not that much (small drinks) and over a long period of time - he was drunk before he got on the plane (it makes sense since a lot of people are scared of flying..)

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
But he shouldn't have been allowed to board the plane at all
if he was so drunk in the first place!

They typically don't let you get on when you're drunk. But if you can walk somewhat straight no one is going to confront you. Once your on, you can get as drunk as you want if you can afford the alcohol (what is it on a plane, 20 dollars a shot?).

Now, who sold an 18 year old alcohol?

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Well, why not Just take an alcohol test on everyone that might be a little bit tipsy wipsy eh?
Or Just a test for everybody before serve a drink?

Varine

Reaction score
Yes, lets make airports even more of a pain in the ass because of a couple of morons that get too drunk on the flight.

Varine

Reaction score
I'm pissed when I have to take alcohol tests when getting pulled over after drinking. I'm not taking one to get on a plane (and in the event I was a violent drunk, I seriously doubt it would go down well for the attendant attempting to give me the test).

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
I don't know what is worst, he pissing on the girl or he claiming to be drunk after only 8 drinks. All in all it is just pathetic.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.