Gaias Retaliation ORPG Alpha Release

canons200

Reaction score
i just downlaod this map and play with friend via garena, the minute we attack the wolf on the beginning city, war 3 error >>> 0xC0000005 (ACCESS_VIOLATION) at 001B:6F45F4C8

our warcraft version is 1.24a, we already set the texture quality to high.

so still thinking what is the problem.

teh.Fellow

Reaction score
hm .. do you have the normal wc3 also?

Would be nice to know if you have the same problem with launching the normal wc3.

And are there any othere informations you can give us?
Do you use third party programs for wc3 ?

canons200

Reaction score
hmm, what do you mean by normal wc3?

i do use no cd crack for my wc3

the information all i can provide are as below

i am playing it with friends via garena
game work fine(can talk to npc, can take quest)but it goes error the minute we attack the wolf
our wc3 do use no-cd crack
out wc3 version 1.24a
we set all the setting, video in the option to high / on
our pc processor main core 2 duo or quad, 2gb ddr2 ram, geforce 9000+ series, window XP

the error we get is
"Exception: 0xC0000005 (ACCESS_VIOLATION) at 001B:6F45F4C8

The instruction at '0x6F45F4C8' referenced memory at '0x00000004'.
The memory could not be 'read'."

i hope this will help you

dudeim

Reaction score
hmm, what do you mean by normal wc3?

i do use no cd crack for my wc3

the information all i can provide are as below

i am playing it with friends via garena
game work fine(can talk to npc, can take quest)but it goes error the minute we attack the wolf
our wc3 do use no-cd crack
out wc3 version 1.24a
we set all the setting, video in the option to high / on
our pc processor main core 2 duo or quad, 2gb ddr2 ram, geforce 9000+ series, window XP

the error we get is
"Exception: 0xC0000005 (ACCESS_VIOLATION) at 001B:6F45F4C8

The instruction at '0x6F45F4C8' referenced memory at '0x00000004'.
The memory could not be 'read'."

i hope this will help you

why use no cd crack? as you can play wc3 without cd as of patch 1.21 I thought so try it without the crack may solve it;) and otherwise maybe reinstall wc3

canons200

Reaction score
why use no cd crack? as you can play wc3 without cd as of patch 1.21 I thought so try it without the crack may solve it;) and otherwise maybe reinstall wc3

we try it without no-cd crack, but same problem, attack wolf, game error.............

re-installing war 3? hmm, our warcraft are copy-paste from cyber cafe............lol

Zwiebelchen

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
The map is not compatible with versions below 1.24e, so just sign in to Bnet and dl the newest version. If it works with older versions, then this would be completely coincidence.

Seriously, everyone can afford to buy a legal copy of WC3 in stores (the game costs like 10 dollars). I'm not going to support product piracy - especially for a great game like WC3.

About the attack issue:
I could possibly solve the issue, if someone agrees to be a testing rabbit for me. However, I recommend just waiting for the new version of Gaias coming out soon. Maybe it is fixed there by coincidence.

NightFelix

Reaction score
we try it without no-cd crack, but same problem, attack wolf, game error.............

re-installing war 3? hmm, our warcraft are copy-paste from cyber cafe............lol

U need 1.20e. google for warcraft version switcher.

canons200

Reaction score
@Zwiebelchen
yup, you are right, i switch my wc3 to 1.24e, and now it solve the error

Seriously, this is not i don't want to purchase legal wc3, that is just a small amount of $. but in my country, getting piracy version is far easy than legal version. You can get piracy version in almost every shopping center but if want to get legal version, the ratio is 1 out of 100 shopping center, somemore the location is far too away from me.

@nightfelix
1.20e..............haha, if i do, i can't play game with friend, as they are already 1.24a or greater. But mostly we will stuck the at front version, A, such as 1.21a, 1.22a, or 1.23a, because to us, b,c,d,e are just to fix bug/ balance issue for the default wc3. And we only play custom map. Anyway, thank for your suggestion.

meOme

Reaction score
You can get piracy version in almost every shopping center but if want to get legal version, the ratio is 1 out of 100 shopping center, somemore the location is far too away from me.
Can't you just buy it on Ebay and let them send it to you?

tonton302

Reaction score
Do you guys have an update on how the map is going?

Don't rush because this is a grate map.

Thx :)

Reaction score
> Do you guys have an update on how the map is going?
Yeah, gotta ask the same. Played the map for several hours with a few friends and I must admit it's pretty damn awesome. Will next versions have save-load compatibility as well?
Gj for the map, probably going to be the best ORPG I've ever seen. :thup:

Zwiebelchen

Reaction score
We are still working on the new version, don't worry. We just took some days off during the easter holidays. For more information, check the hosted forums on hiveworkshop.

canons200

Reaction score
Can't you just buy it on Ebay and let them send it to you?

well, i never do online shopping, many problem. Unless there is a MUST, if not, no online shopping.

@Zwiebelchen
which 1 is your main forum? hiveworkshop/ this?

SnowCrow

Reaction score
Who did the music for the map? It's a very beautiful song, I'd like to know the composer. :) I couldn't find credits for it anywhere.

Zwiebelchen

Reaction score
We are currently looking for someone with good english skills, who wants to help in terms of quest design. You do not need knowledge of map editing; just a good understanding of the english language.

Note: You need to be able to write proper "medieval" english. Also, we do not accept applications from people that are not speaking english as main language.
You also need ICQ in order to discuss the dialogues with me online.
You should be available from 7 to like 12 pm (at least some hours during that time) GMT+1! (equals 1 to 6 pm eastern US time)

If you do your job right, you will be credited in the Loading-Screen as official quest dialogue writer.

Please write your applications here or send them via PM.

CityOfBlood-

Reaction score
hi i hav doing englihs grammers for many times for yars during my time during universitys and i'am best people for job there.:nuts:

Thats grammar, now get out of my country!
No, but really, I'd love to help out with the map, i'm a huge fan!.
I have a pretty good understanding of english, as its my first language, chances are there's a better man for the job, as my understanding of WC3 maps is terrible at best.
I know i'm not making a very good job to sell myself, but in short, if you can't find anyone beter, PM me, I'll check the forum twice a day, if you DO happen to select me for the job, just let me know exactly what I'm done and how you want it done.:shades:

Edit: P.S: First things first, the name of the game should be Gaia's Retaliation, not Gaias Retaliation

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The bots will show up as users online in the forum software but they do not show up in my stats tracking. I am sure there are bots in the stats but the way alot of the bots treat the site do not show up on the stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I want to build a filtration system for my 3d printer, and that shit is so much more complicated than I thought it would be
  • Varine Varine:
    Apparently ABS emits styrene particulates which can be like .2 micrometers, which idk if the VOC detectors I have can even catch that
  • Varine Varine:
    Anyway I need to get some of those sensors and two air pressure sensors installed before an after the filters, which I need to figure out how to calculate the necessary pressure for and I have yet to find anything that tells me how to actually do that, just the cfm ratings
  • Varine Varine:
    And then I have to set up an arduino board to read those sensors, which I also don't know very much about but I have a whole bunch of crash course things for that
  • Varine Varine:
    These sensors are also a lot more than I thought they would be. Like 5 to 10 each, idk why but I assumed they would be like 2 dollars
  • Varine Varine:
    Another issue I'm learning is that a lot of the air quality sensors don't work at very high ambient temperatures. I'm planning on heating this enclosure to like 60C or so, and that's the upper limit of their functionality
  • Varine Varine:
    Although I don't know if I need to actually actively heat it or just let the plate and hotend bring the ambient temp to whatever it will, but even then I need to figure out an exfiltration for hot air. I think I kind of know what to do but it's still fucking confusing
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Maybe you could find some of that information from AC tech - like how they detect freon and such
  • Varine Varine:
    That's mostly what I've been looking at
  • Varine Varine:
    I don't think I'm dealing with quite the same pressures though, at the very least its a significantly smaller system. For the time being I'm just going to put together a quick scrubby box though and hope it works good enough to not make my house toxic
  • Varine Varine:
    I mean I don't use this enough to pose any significant danger I don't think, but I would still rather not be throwing styrene all over the air
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New dessert added to recipes Southern Pecan Praline Cake https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-southern-pecan-praline-cake.193555/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Another bot invasion 493 members online most of them bots that do not show up on stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I'm looking at a solid 378 guests, but 3 members. Of which two are me and VSNES. The third is unlisted, which makes me think its a ghost.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Some members choose invisibility mode
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I bitch about Xenforo sometimes but it really is full featured you just have to really know what you are doing to get the most out of it.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is just not easy to fix styles and customize but it definitely can be done
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do know this - xenforo dropped the ball by not keeping the vbulletin reputation comments as a feature. The loss of the Reputation comments data when we switched to Xenforo really was the death knell for the site when it came to all the users that left. I know I missed it so much and I got way less interested in the site when that feature was gone and I run the site.
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    People love rep, lol
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The recipe today is Sloppy Joe Casserole - one of my faves LOL https://www.thehelper.net/threads/sloppy-joe-casserole-with-manwich.193585/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Decided to put up a healthier type recipe to mix it up - Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-honey-garlic-shrimp-stir-fry.193595/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Here is another comfort food favorite - Million Dollar Casserole - https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-million-dollar-casserole.193614/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.