"hand of god" ability

P

patcat

Ok, I need to know how to do an ability- I am making a hero ability called, "hand of god", what i want to do is make it so that the unit that uses it is: here enemy is here

we use the ability and:

enemy is still here unit is here
1 X
he is hurt

i am sorry if i cant explain it well, um can i please have some help, do i need a trigger to do this, and if so, what is it? thanks for your assistance :D

O

OmgWtfBacon

patcat said:
Ok, I need to know how to do an ability- I am making a hero ability called, "hand of god", what i want to do is make it so that the unit that uses it is: here enemy is here

we use the ability and:

enemy is still here unit is here
1 X
he is hurt

i am sorry if i cant explain it well, um can i please have some help, do i need a trigger to do this, and if so, what is it? thanks for your assistance :D
OH! so you teleport behind the unit practically?

P

patcat

basicly yeah, but i want it to look like the unit went there in a burst of speed, and to hurt the unit

O

OmgWtfBacon

Make it to where the special effect ressurection appears above the opponents head, for sure since this has to do with god. and I'd just use blink and add triggers todo damage. Don;t ask me for ability triggers though, i suck. :D

Reaction score
Do you mean that they change their places and the target is damaged durin' that? Then you need to do this. Do 1 Point variable and chekc array box, 1 for position of caster and 1 for position of target. Then use Unit - Move Unit Instantly... Then Damage Target or something under the unit section in actions. And ofc no memory leaks, so then use
Custom Script: call Remove_Location (udg_Your_Point_Variable[and array]) andother for the second array?

Say if you don't understand something or if I don't understand something?

P

patcat

Rabarber said:
I think he only wants the caster to teleport.
exacly, i want the caster to teleport, and the enemy have dammage done to him, it is an ultimate. (no reason for telling you that, just thought you might like to know :D )

O

OmgWtfBacon

Überplayer said:
Do you mean that they change their places and the target is damaged durin' that? Then you need to do this. Do 1 Point variable and chekc array box, 1 for position of caster and 1 for position of target. Then use Unit - Move Unit Instantly... Then Damage Target or something under the unit section in actions. And ofc no memory leaks, so then use
Custom Script: call Remove_Location (udg_Your_Point_Variable[and array]) andother for the second array?

Say if you don't understand something or if I don't understand something?
I think she means your unit moves and then in the process quickly adds some damage to the target while quickly moving past. I don't think the enemy moves at all.... :)
::Edit::
Oh sorry for repeating what Rab said....

P

patcat

lol wierd, we are like twins, posting at the exact same time for the exact same thought :D

Rabarber

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
There are very few female users on this page, bacon. Very few.

O

OmgWtfBacon

patcat said:
lol wierd, we are like twins, posting at the exact same time for the exact same thought :D
That's awesome (or is it?) ! lol :D
::Edit::
I think that "she" might have been by accident... sorry. Or did I know that? Anyways moving on sorry again Rab. :p

P

patcat

yeah, im not a girl, my friends would disagree, but they are idiots :p

O

OmgWtfBacon

patcat said:
... its like when i said back to topic... it died :p
Well, all you need now is for one of those nice trigger people to come in here and paste the trigger for you! *looks around* :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.