[Help] I need a spell that deal 100 Damage and does not do AOE and when clicked ..

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
Agility and Intell. problem hold shift when selecting the field...then put in 0...put i think the game itself will set it to 1 when loaded..

Darius34

Reaction score
So basically what you want is a dodgable shockwave i.e. with a small aoe? I'm not very sure what you're saying, no aoe still but dodgable? And do you want it to be instant cast or targetable?

If my above assumption is correct then it's simple, just change the aoe to a small number, like 50-100, try that. You need a dummy unit to cast that - make a base ability off Fan of Knives maybe. When the effect of ability triggers, create a dummy unit and order it to cast Shockwave in the direction your hero is facing.

As for the stats problem, you can't set it to 0. What do you want it for anyway? Elaborate, and maybe we can help you find an alternative solution. :)

dragonhord

Knowledge is true opinion. - Plato
Reaction score
Yes you can set it to 0 -_-. I have done it myself in my MTG map -_-. Anyhow, if you want the shockwave thing to hit with lack of aoe, 0 will make it aoe... 1 will make it basically hit nothing i believe, try that.

MuZu

Reaction score
Ok heres what i want:

A spell that has NO AOE AND NO SPLASH DAMAGE and ITS DODGEABLE BY MOVING and it only deal 100 damage. The spell can be clicked on ground like shockwave and it will shoot the direction you clicked.

EDIT:

I tried setting the AOE to 0 and 1 (shockwave) but is still have AOE/Splash damage. WHAt's going on?

Darius34

Reaction score
Don't change the AoE. Change the field called final area. Set it to 50 or something. I tried it out myself, and 50 can still hit more than one unit, so experiment with what's best for you. Remember, 50 is a radius, not a diameter.

And next time...with a problem like this, please try it out yourself before asking. Experiment with all the available fields and you might get lucky ;).

MuZu

Reaction score
And next time...with a problem like this, please try it out yourself before asking. Experiment with all the available fields and you might get lucky .

I tested it SO MANY TIME. I even skipped my dinner.

Darius34

Reaction score
Try this. Tell me if it's what you want.

By the way, only AoE spells can be dodged. Non-aoe attacks can be, but I don't think spells can be.

Attachments

• shockwave.w3x
    17.1 KB · Views: 207

Tharius

Occasionally Around
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that's not what he wants, since even with the tiny radius it still can kill almost all of the enemies if you line it up properly. As far as I can tell from MuZu's post, he wants a projectile-type attack that targets a point rather than a specific person, travels in a straight line from the caster to the target point, hits and deals damage to a single target if it encounters any, and disappears once it hits one target.

See if this works, MuZu.... Bear in mind that the spell is not multi-instanceable, and it has a ton of leaks (too lazy to remove them myself, since I did this in the span of a few minutes).

Darius34

Reaction score
Hmmm, that just occured to me. Must have completely misundertstood what he was trying to say. I hope this problem's solved already then, and a very nice spell by the way, Tharius.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.