Help me with this trigger please.

pkraktis

Reaction score
I need to make it for 3 witch doctors siphon mana a dummy unit that is inside the statue for the whole game until they die. Can you help make this trigger please.

Tyman2007

Ya Rly >.
Reaction score
umm..

E: Map initialization
C:
A: set temp_group = Pick every unit in playable map area of type witch doctor
A: Pick every unit in temp_group and do order picked unit to human bloodmage siphon mana CenterUnit0001

Thats what i came up with.

pkraktis

Reaction score
Oh the witch doctors need the mana siphon ability for it work? How can I give them the Bloodmage version of the spell because I only get the option to give it the neutral hostile.

Jolly chap*

Reaction score
Just create a custom spell based off the Bloodmage Siphon Ability, uncheck "Hero Ability" and then give it to the Witch Doctors on your map. Alternatively, you could add via trigger using Unit - Add Ability to (Last Created Unit) or your unit on the map.

pkraktis

Reaction score
SPStat
Events
Map initialization
Conditions
Actions
Unit Group - Add all units of (Units of type Troll Witch Doctor) to tempgroup
Unit Group - Pick every unit in tempgroup and do (Unit - Order (Picked unit) to Human Blood Mage - Siphon Mana AttackToMid 0087 <gen>)

AttackToMid 0087 is a locust unit that can't be seen. I need to make it look like they are channeling to it the whole game. I unchecked hero ability and gave it to witch doctors but this is still not working!

Jagan

Reaction score
Unit with locust are unable to be targeted. Remove the locust ability. If you don't want them to be seen, try adding the Ghost ability or set their transparency to 0%.

pkraktis

Reaction score
Ok I removed locust from the wisp and gave it Ghost and they are still not siphoning mana from it.

pkraktis

Reaction score
Code:
SPStat
    Events
        Map initialization
    Conditions
    Actions
        Unit Group - Add all units of (Units of type Troll Witch Doctor) to tempgroup
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in tempgroup and do (Unit - Add Siphon Mana to (Picked unit))
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in tempgroup and do (Unit - Order (Picked unit) to Human Blood Mage - Siphon Mana AttackToMid 0087 <gen>)

No workey :mad:

Jagan

Reaction score
Are the target units allies of the caster? Siphon Mana drains mana from enemies but transfers mana to allies instead. And I don't think you can transfer mana to units who are at full mana. That could be the problem.

Jagan

Reaction score
Read it again. I left out something. And... Maybe it's better to just trigger the Mana Siphon effects by creating lightning effects between the caster and the target.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.