"Hero" unit ability

V

vance_renadi

:confused: i have found several abilities in world editor that aren't listed in the Abilities tab

one is the "hero" unit ability then there's "alarm", "attack", "drop, load piolit", "ghost", "on fire(race)", "spider attack", "spy", and "turret"

And where is teh summon for undead to make buildings build themselves, build(undead) doesn't work.
better?

zll7

Reaction score
You need to be more specific in you question/ statement if you want any help....

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
read tooltips if they dun help post up the ability names cuz we're not physic...or are we ;)

phyrex1an

Staff Member and irregular helper
Reaction score
Here is two abilities that I know that I havn't sen in the ability editor:

Locust: Made a unit unselectable in wc3

Load Pilot: Some load ability but wc3 crash when you use the load, I replaced the normal load with the Load pilot and it crashed.

Is this what you mean? If it are more abilities please post there names here and we will look into it.

mems

Memory Lapse
Reaction score
The abilities that you cannot find in editor has spetial attchments&bufs releated to the casters which must be in a spesific unit.

That means you cannot use most of them in other units even other textures.
But some of them can be used by changing the owner units model file

forex try changing loctus units model file with a critter forex with an albatross

forex if you want your buildings summoned like undeath try changing the undeath builders model file with what ever you needed. ect...

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
> And where is the summon for undead to make buildings build themselves?

Nowhere, sort of.
Your builder simply needs to have "Race: Undead".

zll7

Reaction score
Well it should did you classify the unit as undead or change the race of the unit to undead? It needs to be race=undead...

V

vance_renadi

sorry mlust have missed something it works now. I Can Summon!!!

M

mr.win666

bndf;bgv'

vance_renadi said:
:confused: i have found several abilities in world editor that aren't listed in the Abilities tab

one is the "hero" unit ability then there's "alarm",

let me just awnser one thing, ALARM is what scout towers do in the normil game a unit goes near it all the other units (warrior guys) you have will attack the enimy
i always use that in norm games!

P

PwnThePanda

1) I have never notices that happen in a game
2) Im thinking its part of the call to arms ability. Like the naga sea withces tornade. Some abilitys use more then one. Im thinking that its just makes that ding dong ding dong noise go off.

V

vance_renadi

:banghead: I figured wat spider attack does. It is on crypt fiends and what causes them to have return spiders :banghead: :banghead:

edit: question why does my blood mage only channel the first level of a spell after that he just does the normal spell thing it has required animation name Spell, Channel

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.