How a spellbook would work?

azaew

Reaction score
Im Making Spells But Im Making Them Into A Spellbook so at a merchant so you go to merchant with 300 gold and buy say Book of Fireball then when you left click it you learn fire ball so far i got
Events
An Ability is cast
Conditions
Equal To Book of Fireball
Actions
(Dunno What To Do)

Endless_Trev

Reaction score
Unit - Add ability (fireball) to event response - casting unit
That should add the fireball ability easily enough, and if you want the book to be consumed then you would
Item - Remove (item carried by (casting unit) of type Book of Fireball
i think :p

azaew

Reaction score
And the other one thing im having trouble with is replacing spells so say u have full spells on your hero then how to remove a spell like can it only remove all spells or ?

azaew

Reaction score
but
Unit - remove ability from unit how would it take the ability can u plz show me the trigger

Endless_Trev

Reaction score
ok im a little confused at what you want here. can you give me specific examples, like spell names, what you're learning, etc.

azaew

Reaction score
Event
- A Player types - Remove Fireball

Condition
(Dunno what to put to remove fireball)

Action
(Dunno How it targets fireball if the character has it)

Endless_Trev

Reaction score
sorry i was a little busy.
all you need to do is use remove ability, and look for your fireball spell in the list
so uhh im assuming its a hero ability, so go hero abilities, custom and look for fireball. once you've selected fireball as the spell you want to remove, find the unit that you want to remove it from. Maybe store it as a variable at some point, i dont know.

Endless_Trev

Reaction score
at some point in time* xD so like.. when you pick/buy the hero, or at map init if you start with it. or if you start with it on map then just select it with 'select unit'

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.