How can I making mining gold "mine" lumber too?

Pokesam94

Reaction score
well i suppose you could use triggers, for every gold you collect you collect an amount of lumber too

Pyroflame

Reaction score
well i suppose you could use triggers, for every gold you collect you collect an amount of lumber too

That sounds great. I haven't learned entirely about them yet, but I know what your saying.

How would I go about setting up a trigger. I know I would need to press F4 to bring up the trigger editor then CTRL-E to bring up a new trigger. I have no idea how to code that though. In pseudo it would be something like?

if gathered gold
then wood +1

Pokesam94

Reaction score
yeah something like that but i think i have found another way to do it easier... gimme just a min

Pokesam94

Reaction score
no the other idea i was thinking of wont work. if the trigger thing doesnt work try to contact acehart he is the maddest expert on triggers

Never_Quit

Reaction score
here ya go

Trigger:
  • Create Choices
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Finishes casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Return Gold
    • Actions
      • Player - Add 10 to (Owner of (Casting unit)) Current lumber
      • Floating Text - Create floating text that reads +10 above (Casting unit) with Z offset 0.00, using font size 10.00, color (0.00%, 100.00%, 20.00%), and 0.00% transparency
      • Floating Text - Hide (Last created floating text) for (All players)
      • Floating Text - Show (Last created floating text) for (Player group((Owner of (Casting unit))))
      • Floating Text - Change (Last created floating text): Disable permanence
      • Floating Text - Change the lifespan of (Last created floating text) to 5.00 seconds
      • Floating Text - Change the fading age of (Last created floating text) to 2.00 seconds
      • Floating Text - Set the velocity of (Last created floating text) to 64.00 towards 90.00 degrees

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.