Icon Importing and DISBTNs

OogaBooga

Reaction score
Hey there, I've been looking around for a decent tutorial on icon importing because I've been having trouble. The one I found at: http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/icons.php was helpful, but I still couldn't get my DISBTNs to work.

I've also found that the icons won't function if I use the custom paths described in that tutorial (such as the ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTN + XXX + .tga = BTNXXX.tga).

Instead I have to use: war3mapimported\BTN + XXX + .tga = BTNXXX.tga

This has worked so far to make my normal BTNs function properly, but it is still a bit tedious to edit every path :banghead: and the DISBTNs still aren't working :mad: (which was sort of expected because there's no field to reference them in their corresponding ability's "Art - Icon" fields :confused:...)

So does anyone have a link to a better tutorial, or just have some advice for me? Thanks!

MurderMode

Giving new meaning to co-op... slowly
Reaction score
your disbtns wont work because the btns and disbtns both have to be in the ReplaceableTextures folder to work together, otherwise the 2 icons are not linked. If your btns work in the wrong path that means they are atleast working so they should work in the correct replaceable textures path. If not then there is something else you are doing wrong.

Maybe download a .blp converter and convert your icons to blp and then put them in the correct paths

ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTNXXX.blp
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNXXX.blp

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.