Is this for real!?!?!?

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
Just when you think that certain players simply cannot fall any lower...

Knocksious

Sweet, I got 2 little green bars!
Reaction score
haha, I'm just thinking if the inverse was true. If there were a guy that was soliciting himself in the same way

"Give me WoW gold, and I'll give you a good time"

...no one would be "buying"

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
5,000 gold is worth about 500.00 USD. lol.. sexcs for 500 dollars o_O Only a worshiper of wow wouldnt see that.. What a rip.

Asehujiko

Reaction score
I'dd give it a 90% chance that gold got ordered from peons4hire or some other spammer site a few minutes after the advertisement was made.

And he paid 20 times more(10g=1$ on ebay) then it would cost to visit a regular hooker.

They both get banned because its against the ToS and EULA to exchange ingame property or services for real life proprty or services. I just hope they take the gold cache of whatever goldsite provided the money down as well.

ROBBYDOBBY

Reaction score
AAARGH I'm on the laughing skull server!!!!!!!!
:eek:
I need to get to Lightnings blade!

--------------
200 posts:D !

I

IKilledKEnny

People... Are... Mad...

I have no idea why I kept reading after the first sentence...

Anyone knows a good psychiatrist?

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
Isn't selling WoW gold for real money quite frankly, illegal, is it? I am not familiar with WoW rules of conduct, but a lot of mmorpg's developers prohibit selling "game" money for real money (Including selling items, characters, etc.).

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Omg.

I farmed my epic flying mount... Took me 5 days. No need for prostitution! :eek:

Anyways. Some people are off the track a bit :p

P

Persen

Isn't selling WoW gold for real money quite frankly, illegal, is it? I am not familiar with WoW rules of conduct, but a lot of mmorpg's developers prohibit selling "game" money for real money (Including selling items, characters, etc.).
I'd say, A game developer can't decide what's legal or not. Sure, it's against the ToS and such, but as long as the laws don't change, it can't be illegal.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
What I find really funny is that afterwards she tries to get back at everyone who posted her story all around the internet by saying 'At least I got laid AND my flying mount!' Well, there's one problem with that. At least I wasn't desperate enough to literally whore myself out for a piece of intellectual property. :p

Persen said:
I'd say, A game developer can't decide what's legal or not. Sure, it's against the ToS and such, but as long as the laws don't change, it can't be illegal.

I think that's what copyright laws are for. They copyrighted it, so it does make it illegal to sell it for their own gain. If it was legal, then every game, movie, CD, etc. could be resold and distributed as much as they like.

It's like you letting someone borrow your computer and they sell it to someone else and keep the money.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.