[Issue] [Abilities] Adding buff effect

ZeroTag

Reaction score
So, here I'm again...

Ok, I'm going directly to the point, I was making an ability that is like bloodlust, but can only be used on self ( casting hero ), so I used a based ability in Fan of Knifes ( Night Elf, Warden ), then I started to trigger...

I searched for <Add Buff> effect, but the thing is, in Object Editor the buffs don't change options of the unit ( attack speed, movement speed... ) so I created another skill based on Attribute Bonus and used <Add Ability>, so far so good...

The real problem is that, it gives movement speed bonus ( attribute bonus don't give ) too, so I created another skill based on an aura that only affect self ( casting hero ) and used <Add Ability> again, but this time the icon of the aura appears...

Attribute Bonus has the option to hide the icon, how I hide the aura based skill?

( Any grammar problem, please give me a kick! :D )
( If I talk to many things that's not necessary, give me kick too! )

Happy

Reaction score
you have to use a hidden spellbook if you wanna use the aura and hide it or you use a buff spell (or 2 if you need them^^) and create a dummy and order it to cast it on the hero...

for the hidden spellbook theres a tut in here....wait i search the link^^

here it is ^^

ZeroTag

Reaction score
Man, you really saved me again!

xD Thanks a lot... +rep!

[ Edit ]
( I need to wait 24hrs to rep, but I'll remember! xD )

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
Another option is to simply create a dummy caster, and make the dummy caster cast Bloodlust onto your hero when he casts his spell.

ZeroTag

Reaction score
[Happy]
Added your +rep as I promised.

[tommerbob]
I'll consider that, thanks for the time :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.