Item Ability While Metamorphosis

RocKNRolL

Reaction score
Hello all.
Well lets go straight to the problem..
I built a map which when a hero grabs a rare item it gives him an ability (Item ability say +5 STR (I know I can put it in the item abilities, but thats not the point) and whenever the hero morph item ability disapper from him and never come back..

Well the never come back i can understand.. , but when the hero morph isn't WC suppose to copy all the abilities (like his doing with the hero abilities)?

One way to solve it is call the trigger when hero owns an item, tho it seems like a very laggy one if exist..

Thats all i have.. Please help =]

Zwiebelchen

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
You need to use "MakeAbilityPermanent" to keep your abilities when morphing.
However, item abilities are different. Item abilities applied to your hero by trigger will get lost, no matter what. Why not just add this ability to your item like it is meant to?

Also, be careful with the Armor & Attack bugs when using morph. Morphing sometimes convernts +armor into base armor, etc.

RocKNRolL

Reaction score
Ok thank you for the warning.
I cannot use it in a item because item abilities are limited to 4, and if i need more than 4 abilities?

And if i make the ability Permanent can i remove it from a hero later?

Wratox1

Reaction score
just make a trigger that gives the hero the ability back if he has the item when he is done morphing?

Bogrim

y hello thar
Reaction score
A far easier solution is just to limit yourself to 4 abilities per item.

RocKNRolL

Reaction score
@Wratox1:
You know what?.. how do i check if a hero is done morphing and a hero is turned back to normal after morph?

@Bogrim:
I can't limit myself to 4 abilities..

Any suggestions?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.