It's sleek, fast, cute — and pink.

n[u]ll

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
A charter-boat captain from Lake Charles, La., photographed a rare pink dolphin a couple of weeks ago in Calcasieu Lake, an estuary just north of the Gulf of Mexico in southwestern Louisiana.:eek:

0_61_pink_dolphin_2.jpg

According to Calcasieu Charter Service's Web site, Capt. Erik Rue was on the lake June 24 with fishing customers when five dolphins came into view — four normal-looking gray ones, and a bright pink one that appeared to be an adolescent.

For more pictures and to read more visit here.

1JadedJen

Send Lawyers, Guns and Money
Reaction score
I have heard of pink dolphins, but never have seen a pic of one. Someone told me that they are more native in the amazon area?
Anyway, thanks for posting the pic, that is way cool

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
albino i assume?

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
There is a species of pink dolphin that lives in the Amazon River in South America, but this one appears to be a more common bottlenose dolphin.

The article does mention those dolphins but this seems to be a normal bottlenose dolphin.

"It appears to be an uncanny freak of nature, an albino dolphin, with reddish eyes and glossy pink skin," the Web site reads.

It appears you assume correctly. :p

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
That picture, for some strange reason, really, really digusts me.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Don't you people know that Pink Dolphins are just albino dolphins that got sunburned

Kinda looks fake but it looks real at the same time

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.